FZ6 BOTM Calendar for 2010 (Planning)

Would you buy one of these calendars?

• Total voters

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Or, When the Nov pic is announced, we can always use last December's BOTM winner for the calendar. Perhaps going forward, we up the BOTM to a month ahead in voting? IF we want to continue this each year anyway...

Thanks Keira, for the birthday wishes! :D

As for the cover, I'm thinking of an interesting collage... I'll throw some samples up in time and we can get it arranged to everyone's liking.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just an FYI... since Dennis has the online store at Cafe Press as well as all the original photos uploaded, he will be creating the calendar for us to purchase. :D Once Dec. is decided (end of NOV), it will only take a day or two for Dennis to put it together. We should be able to order and have them in your hands by the 1st of the year.

This is going to be a great calendar!!!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, regarding the calendar, for those of you that have won the BOTM contest, can you please e-mail me the original pics in their best resolution? The higher, the better!

*EDIT* Dennis will be taking care of this using the pics from the galleries so please be sure you upload your highest quality photos for each month. They will be available through the Forum Swag Store in early December.

We can do the over-sized wall calendar (11x17) which would be 3500 wide x 2300 tall pixels at 200 dpi. The cost is $18.99 US

We can do the over-sized wall calendar (8.5x11) which would be 2300 wide x 1800 tall pixels at 200 dpi. The cost is $14.99 US

How much more $$ should we add to the cost for either a charity (on behalf of the forum and its members {suggested by Wolfman}) or for the costs of running the forum for Dennis?

We need to determine a cool cover page depicting the forum as well.

Here is what Cafe Press says about the 8.5 x 11 calendar:

Keeping track of important dates on your calendar is easy when you can view 12 months of inspiring images that reflect your personal interests. Our high-quality calendar is printed on thick 100lb cover weight paper and adds impact to any room.
Each page measures 11" x 8.5"
Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall
Full bleed dynamic color
100 lb cover weight high gloss paper, wire-o bound
January 2010 - December 2010, 2011 preview, US holidays marked

View attachment 11764

Thanks all!!
I like the idea. Sadly paypal dosen't seem to work in the republic of ireland. I need to find a differnt payment option. I no longer have my sterling credit cards either.
Nelly

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the idea. Sadly paypal dosen't seem to work in the republic of ireland. I need to find a differnt payment option. I no longer have my sterling credit cards either.
Nelly

We'll hook you up Nelly. :D You can buy me a couple pints when I come visit! Wife and I got our passports ordered finally so next year, we're hoping to jump across the pond and enjoy Ireland. :rockon:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last I knew, Dennis was going to put it up on the forum bling page at cafe press.