NJ/PA/NY Gathering!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I felt bad that I missed out on this. Joe shot me a text, but I've been pretty under the weather the last week with bronchitis.

I hope you guys plan to do something again this summer. I would definitely be interested in making the ride up from South Jersey.

The bikes look great!

Very much hope to do few more of these this Summer!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was quite the odyssey today. Erci you are a fantastic tour guide. Thanks for setting this up. Hoping we can all get together and do this again!!

+1 on that!:thumbup:
I had a blast, the roads along the river and thru the small towns were fantastic! I over packed, Erci delighted us with his super baking skills(biscotti), got lost twice, made some new friends, and just when I thought it was all over.............I had another 120 miles to go!:rockon:

Total trip time:
Departed my house...0630
Arrived my house.....2230
Total mileage............412

:spank: is what mine felt like!:eek:
Checking ebay now for a new one.

Thanks again Eric, and to everyone who went.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What's up fellas, nice to hear the ride went well without any major problems. I hope I'll be able to come along the next time.

Hey motojoe, I'm located in central jersey.... edison township to be exact, you're at least a good 2hours ride from me. I've been planning in doing a ride to Cape May this summer with my buddy "KaTooM" but gotta wait until his back from Singapore. I'll let you know when I'm around the neighborhood.

Ares

I should be free at least one of the days next weekend, maybe we can meet here or halfway.

Joe:thumbup:

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm so sad I missed it, I hope we can organize another ride soon for me to meet everyone and of curse, taste Erci's biscotis

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
Somehow that sounds wrong, but in any case... get a bike yet? :BLAA:

Hahahaha, didn't realized but it does.

2011 R1200R but for some reason I can't upload pictures

Got it Saturday, put 350 miles yesterday going to Montawk, My first "long trip" review is concentrated to 3 letters: WOW

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hahahaha, didn't realized but it does.

2011 R1200R but for some reason I can't upload pictures

Got it Saturday, put 350 miles yesterday going to Montawk, My first "long trip" review is concentrated to 3 letters: WOW

NICE!!! That's a big machine!

2009-BMW-R1200Rd.jpg