AZ FZ Riders

david323

Can't Re Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the OK from the warden so I'm in. CADMAN if you're going I can meet up with you on this side of town and we can ride over together. Sky, I vote for Zeke's for brunch in Prescott. I'm also going to ride Walker Rd before we head back.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the OK from the warden so I'm in. CADMAN if you're going I can meet up with you on this side of town and we can ride over together. Sky, I vote for Zeke's for brunch in Prescott. I'm also going to ride Walker Rd before we head back.

Haven't had Zeke's. As long as they do brunch, I'm cool with that.

CADMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
This is turning into a small group ride. Sky & friend, myself & coworker, and David323. Hope we don't get stopped ala NY Hooligan Crew.

david323

Can't Re Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was an awesome day and we had a great time. The trip up was event free and Zeke's for brunch is never a disappointment. For the trip home CADMAN and his coworker took the straight shot home, the rest of us went back down the spars and Yarnell hill, but got stuck behind some slow cages and there are not many passing opportunities. Still not bad, but the pace was a little boring.

K9shep

Reaction score
Visit site
Wish I could of made it. Had some stuff going on. Right now I was to take trip out to Salton city that place just looks sweet! Wife is a pbotographer. Something about that back drop a bike and a half naked chick would make a good photo!

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
It was an awesome day and we had a great time. The trip up was event free and Zeke's for brunch is never a disappointment. For the trip home CADMAN and his coworker took the straight shot home, the rest of us went back down the spars and Yarnell hill, but got stuck behind some slow cages and there are not many passing opportunities. Still not bad, but the pace was a little boring.

Speak for yourself, when you're ready to step up to the Fz1 passing in those close spots becomes doable. LOL, JK. I had a great time and all the guys were cool. My favorite part is the 2 times the cops were setting up their traps, drivers and riders coming in the opposite direction gave warning. FYI did you know in some states it is illegal to warn other drivers if there is a speed trap

Welcome To AutoCricket.com » Is it Illegal to Warn Other Drivers About Speed Traps?