Sunday - August 5th NJ/PA ride

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have more info. I got Ed's name from State Police and was able to get more info from the hospital. Ed was discharged about 45 minutes ago, which can only mean that he must be fine! Thank God!!

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you Eric for organizing this big group. Also :thumbup: to Joe,Antony, Alan for leading/sweeping the group. Hope everyone reached home safely. Here are some pics of the day

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I have more info. I got Ed's name from State Police and was able to get more info from the hospital. Ed was discharged about 45 minutes ago, which can only mean that he must be fine! Thank God!!

good PI work bro, excellent to hear for sure. :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Almost full group (2 more showed up after I took this pic.. Ducati Monster and Triumph Speed Triple).

85group.jpg

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Checking in.
Got home about 35 minutes ago.

Thank you guys who took me and my bro and showed the way back to NYC. I hope you guys got home safe too.

I took some pictures and shot few videos on go pro camera. I will upload it tomorrow.

hubert
(the guy with high viz helmet and jacket, i was the sweeper after, Alan and Daniel got lost)

edgeofnj

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm home safe. (and very wet) need summer and rain gear! eric, thanks for organizing and leading. more thanks go out to joe, anthony and alan. hope everyone made it home safe. good luck to @edfz6 - hope you're ok and are able to get your bike squared away and riding soon!

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Brooklyn gang got home fine too (well at least up to the Belt/BQE split).

Eric, Anthony, Joe, ALL leaders, sweeps, and helpers thanks SO much for keeping us organized (mostly :spank:) and in one piece (mostly :spank::spank:).

To the 2 that fell victim to the ride PLEASE get well, fix your machines, and get back in the game ASAP!!

Till next time!

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
Got home ok after a stop for fuel and a hotdog. My buddy with the rc51 and cbr got back to my shop ok.

edfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Well Im home now but without my steed..not fun sitting in the bus all geared up...thanks Allan, anthony, Garrett and the other guys that stayed....thank you Eric for organizing the ride... a little banged up. Nothing major Just a bit sore on the left shoulder and a stiff neck. Tried to avoid a fellow rider when i ended up in the ditch..well the bike did I was on the driveway...From what I saw while sitting down, the bike needs new forks and wheel....I'm no mechanic so I'm hoping that's it and nothing on the frame.. oh and a new helmet...funny thing was I was about to head back with the long island guys but changed my mind the very last minute..... anyhow... i m getting the usual stuff from the fam now...hopefully I can change their mind..

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Got back to Joes about 40min ago. We got rained on the whole way here! It slowed us down a lil bit but we weren't in a hurry to begin with. Had a great time riding with you guys! It was really cool meeting everyone and putting faces with names...even though I forgot most of em LOL :) I have a bunch of pics to post when I get home.

Hope you get back on 2's soon edfz6!

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
checking in! thanks eric for organizing the ride. sorry for all the confusion with the first meeting point. i hope everyone got home safely!

Well Im home now but without my steed..not fun sitting in the bus all geared up...thanks Allan, anthony, Garrett and the other guys that stayed....thank you Eric for organizing the ride... a little banged up. Nothing major Just a bit sore on the left shoulder and a stiff neck. Tried to avoid a fellow rider when i ended up in the ditch..well the bike did I was on the driveway...From what I saw while sitting down, the bike needs new forks and wheel....I'm no mechanic so I'm hoping that's it and nothing on the frame.. oh and a new helmet...funny thing was I was about to head back with the long island guys but changed my mind the very last minute..... anyhow... i m getting the usual stuff from the fam now...hopefully I can change their mind..

sorry about the bike man glad ur okay tho let me know if u need help getting the bike back to queens. pm me. i also have the address where your bike is being stored. it should be a straight forward fix w the forks and rim just check your triple trees if theyre bent out of wack

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
By the way, I looked at the map again... 78 is RIGHT by the reservior, like a stone's throw off! :spank: Could have shaved that misty 202 travel off the route :). Will know for next time... great for NY/NJ/CT:thumbup: people to branch off at that point if Eric et al. ever gather the will to do this again!

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
some pics

7726522218_f30393d84c_c.jpg

Before heading off to meet you guys.

7726518200_fc8259cd74_c.jpg

almost every body here ( still missing the ducti and triumph)

7726515148_1bd7a934e6_c.jpg

my brother

7726511532_67038cd20e_c.jpg

me

7726508178_4099e90619_c.jpg

7726501290_886355a03a_c.jpg

getting back on the road after getting something to eat.

7726497838_9b15b86645.jpg

my hands after riding in drenched gloves on the way back home. man was I glad that we got safely home.

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Re: some pics

my hands after riding in drenched gloves on the way back home. man was I glad that we got safely home.[/quote]

Haha... yeah same here, but also dyed black :) - sorry for that nasty SI ride, google traffic lied to me! I tried to get you guys to take my 'shortcut'... but as you noticed I ended up right behind you!

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: some pics

Haha... yeah same here, but also dyed black :) - sorry for that nasty SI ride, google traffic lied to me! I tried to get you guys to take my 'shortcut'... but as you noticed I ended up right behind you!

Lol sorry I mistook your wave as a sign that you are splitting off.

Then I saw the exit at richmond ave and I figured that you wanna cut through the town. I have done that many times and it always ended up being longer than just taking the express way.

We just split lanes and cut through the traffic.

On my way back on the BQE the face lid came off from one of the sides. I had to hold it in place with one hand as I steered with my right hand.

thanks for showing us the way home dude!

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Got home about an hour ago to a "very happy to see me" wife :D I'm headed back out now to got to the Berkeley co. Youth fair. I'll have pics up soon.

I took pics of my ODO at home before leaving and as soon as I got home today. All total 861miles. :eek:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for not staying to the finish after eating at the general store, I had to be back before my call starts at work (7pm). Got home at 6:27pm, peeled myself off my sticky gear from sweating all day plus the humidity :eek::eek::eek:.
Nothing like a nice cold shower after a long day's ride.
Manny and I split off 202 and obviously we both got back safely. I'll be definitely up for any future rides. I was happy to know that my new tires ContiMotion did it's job superbly:thumbup:
Glad to hear that Ed was discharge home after the hospital and he's on his way to recovery.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys -
It was a fun ride while we were riding and we managed to have good time while waiting too. If doing this again I think we really have to split to groups no larger than 6 people in each.

Edfz6 - very glad to hear you escaped major injury and I apologize again for the miscomm with our LI/Queens group. You are plenty close enough to us all and I hope we get to ride together again.. especially with those kick ass cans!! Still can't get that awesome sound out of my head of the exhaust screaming, going through the holland tunnel