The "Off Topic" thread...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A 20 year old that is young enough to be your daughter..... :spank:

Yep...and the mother of my second child is also young enough to be my daughter as well. Now I am not bragging, but i am a very "young" 41yr old, who works in 2 industries that really limit my opportunities to meet woman that are closer to my age!

In fact most woman closer to my age couldn't cope with my lifestyle...and I would last about 5 minutes in a relationship with such a lady.

I think all that matters is that we care, respect, trust, and understand our partners needs.

But I will admit it is definitely not the "accepted norm", there being a 21 year age difference, but it is better than being lonely, and it just so happens, in this particular case, we really do "connect" and I think that mikey will agree, after meeting my new lady, that we are very natural together!

Finally I do accept that some people will see me as a cradle snatcher, fair call I suppose, but we are both very happy right now, and that craps all over the alternative...

:D

bazza

I'll sleep when I die!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jamie,
You dirty old dog. I'm as jealous as anything. you only go around in this world once so take what life brings and shag the living daylights out of it (lol). My admiration for you has gone to a whole new level, you truely are the knig!!! :thumbup::cheer::rockon::Flash:

bazza

I'll sleep when I die!!
Reaction score
Visit site
My motto is who cares what other people think, if you are happy and hurting no-one then it's all good. life is short, to short to spend it alone or unhappy.
And that should be king in my last post, I had a bit night last night.( work wise )
Regards Bazza

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep...and the mother of my second child is also young enough to be my daughter as well. Now I am not bragging, but i am a very "young" 41yr old, who works in 2 industries that really limit my opportunities to meet woman that are closer to my age!

In fact most woman closer to my age couldn't cope with my lifestyle...and I would last about 5 minutes in a relationship with such a lady.

I think all that matters is that we care, respect, trust, and understand our partners needs.

But I will admit it is definitely not the "accepted norm", there being a 21 year age difference, but it is better than being lonely, and it just so happens, in this particular case, we really do "connect" and I think that mikey will agree, after meeting my new lady, that we are very natural together!

Finally I do accept that some people will see me as a cradle snatcher, fair call I suppose, but we are both very happy right now, and that craps all over the alternative...

Just kidding. Lucky you. ;)

Age means absolutely nothing. My hubby is only 1 year older than me, but if he was a lot older or a lot younger, it would have changed nothing.

If other people don't like it, they are jealous and stuff them! :Flip:

Hope all works our well with your new lady. :cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My motto is who cares what other people think, if you are happy and hurting no-one then it's all good. life is short, to short to spend it alone or unhappy.
And that should be king in my last post, I had a bit night last night.( work wise )
Regards Bazza

Cheers Buddy......My new lady's parents, who are actually 2 years younger than me! actually pretty well said the same thing...

In fact her Dad said to me, that they will not "age discriminate", and that at least his daughter, is seeing a guy who has his act together, and that he is happy for us both...

Gotta say i was pretty impressed with his attitude....he rides as well, has a Husky 510, and his own dirt track on his 72 acre property! with jumps, etc!

looks like i will be honing my off road riding skills pretty soon!

Oh, and Jess also rides! but only dirt bikes...no road bike license!

:rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I reiterate again , you are GOD :rof: :bow: :bow: Im not worthy , im not worthy :rof: :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Enough of this God crap! LOL! I met someone who is far, far closer to god than i will ever be, yesterday....Lance Armstrong!

Lovely guy.....and best part was, he only came to say hi, to thank me for the tunes i was playing!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers Buddy......My new lady's parents, who are actually 2 years younger than me! actually pretty well said the same thing...

In fact her Dad said to me, that they will not "age discriminate", and that at least his daughter, is seeing a guy who has his act together, and that he is happy for us both...

Gotta say i was pretty impressed with his attitude....he rides as well, has a Husky 510, and his own dirt track on his 72 acre property! with jumps, etc!

looks like i will be honing my off road riding skills pretty soon!

Oh, and Jess also rides! but only dirt bikes...no road bike license!

:rockon:

Love her parents attitude - more people should be like that. Instead they get forced to be with someone their family wants them to be with.

72 acres, outstanding. I only have 8.5 acres but still ride dirt around it. As for her road licence, I'm sure it won't be long... :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love her parents attitude - more people should be like that. Instead they get forced to be with someone their family wants them to be with.

72 acres, outstanding. I only have 8.5 acres but still ride dirt around it. As for her road licence, I'm sure it won't be long... :D

Yes, it's a beautiful property....brown, and dusty, but oh so lovely in an Aussie way...

My jealousy is hard to contain....living here in my Courtyard home in the Burbs....

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup. There's nothing like a couple of achers when riding dirty. I always try to avoid achers at any cost......can ruin your whole day (not to mention your singing voice...lol)

Met the lass in question, and was so glad she didn't walk into the house and say," EEW! It smells like old people in here!"....LMFAO.:BLAA:

There's a pretty good chance she's more mature at 20 than I'll ever be:D.

As for the other thing......Is God meant to swear like that?...lol....No?....I think it's a case of mistaken identity then.

Cheers
Mike