The "Off Topic" thread...

Great dirt bike riding area.

Does it green up a lot in winter, or is it one of the drought areas?

Looks great.

+1000 on loving Australia...

Great bike riding area....absolutely, the Missus's old man has his own track on the property, with jumps and all...in fact he has a big ar$e pile of dirt that is just begging to be used to make more jumps! And i am more than willing to help!!!

Apparently it does green up a lil in winter, but there is not a lot of rainfall there, even in winter, as it is over the back of the Adelaide Hills rain belt...

I like the brown, dusty look....

they have 72 acres of that brown, dusty stuff....am officially jealous! in fact, this morning, on the way out the property, i just sat at the gate in my car for a couple of minutes, just to savour the view!

:thumbup:

they have 72 acres of that brown, dusty stuff....am officially jealous! in fact, this morning, on the way out the property, i just sat at the gate in my car for a couple of minutes, just to savour the view!

Sentimental Old Codger :Flip:...... How's the serenity , How's the serenity :D

Maybe.........

Definitely! Makes a change from me being the most "Tragic"...Lol!

Anyway, Aussie's dominate this forum...5 out of the top 10 posters are generally Aussie's! Dont you just love our "Work Ethic"!

:rockon:

My next goal is "Bike of the Month".

Do you always enter Jamie? Kinda think that's unfair since your bike looks soooooo good. :drool::drool:

I made Mike vote for me - but he said he won't do it again - your bike looked better..... :(:(

Do you always enter Jamie? Kinda think that's unfair since your bike looks soooooo good. :drool::drool:

I made Mike vote for me - but he said he won't do it again - your bike looked better..... :(:(

I dont always enter...not since April of last year when i won! Just thought it was a new year, and it was time to put the beast out there again! Sorry.....

I reckon your photo is better than mine! And it's a close thing!

And as for being at work...so am i!!!! Well in my home office anyway, i work from home....being single dad, it's the only way!

Ive tried & tried but now ive got the XJR i'll just give up , go sit in a quiet corner & drink rum :D

just a word of warning on the top of hill between Meddows and Macclesfield
some evil NOOB:spank: has been throwing gravel onto the road
at the top of the hill and just on the down side heading to Macclesfield.

:eek:

keep ya eyes open for it ok guys

Does anyone else think it's hysterically funny that the bikers blew themselves up on their way to planting a car bomb out the front of a rivals house the other day! LMFAO!

Does anyone else think it's hysterically funny that the bikers blew themselves up on their way to planting a car bomb out the front of a rivals house the other day! LMFAO!

I don't think that's funny at all:eek:. They might have been useful, contributing members of society.......:confused:..Oh yeah that's right! Yup...p155 funny...lol. Probably sitting in the car looking at the timer, and thought," This clock is wrong". Twiddle twiddle, "That's better"...

BOOM!:BLAA:

Back