The "Off Topic" thread...

760 on day one. 905 on day 3.

My seat definitely needs some improvements.

Weird....I have done heaps of 750-1200km days on the fizzer, and with either the 06, or 07+ seats, have I had any comfort issues...standing up for a kilometre or so every 30 or so k's seems to work for me...

Weird....I have done heaps of 750-1200km days on the fizzer, and with either the 06, or 07+ seats, have I had any comfort issues...standing up for a kilometre or so every 30 or so k's seems to work for me...

I did try that every now and then which helped but my ass was still way too sore. Looking at one of those airhawk things...

I have a gel seat but I think the moral of the story is that taking proper rests, and breaks is the difference between being comfortable and not.

Last time I did 600k's in the day to visit my grandparents I took a break every hour (even if it was a short one) sat down, had a drink, stretched my legs etc. was a little stiff, but could have done another 600kms!
On the way home exactly same route I stopped once for lunch properly, and maybe two other times for just a minute, and was extremely sore by the time I got home.
I had the gel seat on all of the time too.

I did try that every now and then which helped but my ass was still way too sore. Looking at one of those airhawk things...

Dont do it! not unless you wanna turn your seat into a trampoline....bought one for Silverback last Christmas...lasted half way to PI before he put it in the bag...never to be used again since! they are crap!

I have a gel seat but I think the moral of the story is that taking proper rests, and breaks is the difference between being comfortable and not.

Last time I did 600k's in the day to visit my grandparents I took a break every hour (even if it was a short one) sat down, had a drink, stretched my legs etc. was a little stiff, but could have done another 600kms!
On the way home exactly same route I stopped once for lunch properly, and maybe two other times for just a minute, and was extremely sore by the time I got home.
I had the gel seat on all of the time too.

some good advice....yep, when ya stop, take a bit of time out, walk around, get the blood moving...

:rockon:

Did you ever finally decide on a bike Mikey? I suspect you have a FZ1 now due to wolfmans earlier post.

Can we see it? post up some pics.

Seperate topic....Where do you get Motul 7100 in Adelaide?

Did you ever finally decide on a bike Mikey? I suspect you have a FZ1 now due to wolfmans earlier post.

Jay...have you been hanging out under a rock for the last few weeks, we have had photo's, video, even Mikey spewing forth dribble about how amazing his new "sex machine" goes, etc....LOL!

7100 is available from most bike shops, i know Yammi World, Peter Stevens, GC, Boltons, and Maxi's all stock it....i would go Maxi's first, and hit em up for a discount...tell em i sent you, they might just look after you on price!

:thumbup:

Maximotos is on Main North Road right? Was last time I was there...

Why is there phone number disconnected? Do you have their contact details pls wolfman.

Nope.. Maxi's are on the corner of Anzac Hwy and South Rd... (Can only enter from heading south on Anzac too.. left onto the South Rd connector).
100A Anzac Highway, Everard Park, SA, 5035
ph: 82971034

:rockon:

Maximotos is on Main North Road right? Was last time I was there...

Why is there phone number disconnected? Do you have their contact details pls wolfman.

You country people! Lol! Maxi Moto has been on the corner of Anzac Highway and South Road for about 12 months now!

As for phone number 8297 1034.....

You country people! Lol! Maxi Moto has been on the corner of Anzac Highway and South Road for about 12 months now!

As for phone number 8297 1034.....

Well when this bumkin rang it worked maybe they have heard of Jay Jay already
and woulnt answer :BLAA:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/australia/27054-shopping-tomorrow-today-saturday-3.html#post278965

Jay...have you been hanging out under a rock for the last few weeks, we have had photo's, video, even Mikey spewing forth dribble about how amazing his new "sex machine" goes, etc....LOL!

7100 is available from most bike shops, i know Yammi World, Peter Stevens, GC, Boltons, and Maxi's all stock it....i would go Maxi's first, and hit em up for a discount...tell em i sent you, they might just look after you on price!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mupW2B7TIY]YouTube - FZ6 Two Brothers titanium, with baffles & FZ1 OEM Exhaust[/ame]

And to address the spewing forth bit...lol....blugh! Pulls like a freight train:rockon:

Back