The "Off Topic" thread...

Anyone else read the tribute to God Allmighty :bow::bow::bow: himself this week in AMCN????????

See his house, got his 3 world title winning bikes in there, along with a Desmo. The God :bow::bow::bow: is keeping himself completely race fit & is keen as mustard to return :D

There is only one god...DOOHAN! But Troy is pretty bloody close! And has God like status.....would'nt it be awesome if he made a comeback and kicked some arse...maybe Ducati should put him on the GP bike.....at least he can win on it! This he proved! not by ramming innocent Ausie's that were minding their own business....

Yes i am still seething over that tool bag that cant ride past others without knocking them off their bike...

:D

Anyone else read the tribute to God Allmighty :bow::bow::bow: himself this week in AMCN????????

See his house, got his 3 world title winning bikes in there, along with a Desmo. The God :bow::bow::bow: is keeping himself completely race fit & is keen as mustard to return :D

Ummmmm dont you mean Jesus , the son of God :D Nobody is higher then Sir Mick :bow:

would'nt it be awesome if he made a comeback and kicked some arse...maybe Ducati should put him on the GP bike.....at least he can win on it! This he proved! :D

And that is possibly one of the reasons it wouldnt happen :(

Imagine that , Jesus on a 1000cc GP bike :rockon: :rockon: Might as well be a glory days Superbike :)

Ummmmm dont you mean Jesus , the son of God :D Nobody is higher then Sir Mick :bow:

Back in 2008 (as they both raced for Ducati), on another forum I used to refer to Troy as God & Casey as Baby Jesus.

As Casey now rides for Honda, mite have to call him the Ginga Ninja :D

Not sure what colour his hair is, im too busy looking at the delightful Mrs Stoner :D

Back in 2008 (as they both raced for Ducati), on another forum I used to refer to Troy as God & Casey as Baby Jesus.

As Casey now rides for Honda, mite have to call him the Ginga Ninja :D

Not sure what colour his hair is, im too busy looking at the delightful Mrs Stoner :D

Who cares what colour his hair is.....As long as Mrs Stoner is around, that is inconsequential!

:rockon:

Who cares what colour his hair is.....As long as Mrs Stoner is around, that is inconsequential!

:rockon:

Did somebody mention Mrs Stoner :drool: :drool: :D
l5032373.jpg
I must say that Orange is very becoming of the lovely young lass :thumbup:

Did somebody mention Mrs Stoner :drool: :drool: :D
l5032373.jpg
I must say that Orange is very becoming of the lovely young lass :thumbup:

Orange, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, White, Black.....umm, i cant think of a colour that doesnt suit the Ex Adelaidian wife of the World's best Moto GP pilot!

:D:D:D

Fresh donut going on the nose this morning :cheer: Metzeler Z8 here I come :rockon:

27464 kilometres on the Z6 at the moment & she is fried but im stoked with the wear & life , still has no signs of cupping or distortion cracks & in the dry it still has 90% of it performance... In the wet though :eek: Ohh $h!t moments are common , guess I cant complain when the centre of the tyre is a slick :eek:

That is a lot of km!
I'm heading back home today from port maquarie to Wellington nsw. Taking the oxley and maybe thunderbolts way if I'm not to wet and cold by then. It rained most of the way yesterday a poured through the 100kmish of twisties :( great way to test some test tyres ;)

Fresh donut going on the nose this morning :cheer: Metzeler Z8 here I come :rockon:

27464 kilometres on the Z6 at the moment & she is fried but im stoked with the wear & life , still has no signs of cupping or distortion cracks & in the dry it still has 90% of it performance... In the wet though :eek: Ohh $h!t moments are common , guess I cant complain when the centre of the tyre is a slick :eek:

You'll love the Z8s Dan. Awesome in the wet :thumbup:

Back