The "Off Topic" thread...

Check this out.....from my gig last night....very very impressive Michael Jackson impersonator and dancers!

:thumbup:

R.I.P Michael , has everybody seen 'This Is It' ?? Brilliant , simply brilliant :thumbup:

Is that Jason Jackson mate ? It looks like him & he is great :thumbup:

R.I.P Michael , has everybody seen 'This Is It' ?? Brilliant , simply brilliant :thumbup:

Is that Jason Jackson mate ? It looks like him & he is great :thumbup:

Hmmmm, could be Jason, he goes by by the name of JT.

People are still raving about how good it was...2 days after the gig! That dont happen real often for a dance act!

:rockon:

Got given free tickets to go watch the Crows play the Suns! So never having been to a crows game...I decide to take Aidin...my 12 year old son! On the bike...best idea, free parking for bikes...right by the gate!!! Win!

Gonna have fun getting out though! 30000 crows fans all leaving at once! Tuck in the mirrors and away we go!

Don't care who wins really...

Just thought I would share!

Got given free tickets to go watch the Crows play the Suns! So never having been to a crows game...I decide to take Aidin...my 12 year old son! On the bike...best idea, free parking for bikes...right by the gate!!! Win!

Gonna have fun getting out though! 30000 crows fans all leaving at once! Tuck in the mirrors and away we go!

Don't care who wins really...

Just thought I would share!

I do believe the Suns will win but a tipped the Crows coz they are at home so they better show up to play :thumbup:

I do believe the Suns will win but a tipped the Crows coz they are at home so they better show up to play :thumbup:

It took the Crows half a quarter to wake up, but by the end of the second quarter, it was all Crows...

the Suns did'nt look that bad, they have some exciting young plyers in their side by the looks of it...

Oh and we absolutely slaughtered the ride out...we starting walking out the ground with 5 minutes to go in the last.

:D

Cascade mate , Cascade :) I havent had a rum since we got back from Tassie :eek: only been drinking Pure , Pale Ale & American honey since we got home :thumbup:............................... Hmmmm now I really feel like a rum :drool:

Stuff the tasmanians! I am supporting SA...all the way! :rockon:

Stuff the tasmanians! I am supporting SA...all the way! :rockon:

LOL notice how im not supporting QLDers :D GO THE BLUES !!!!!!!!!

NSW-Blues.jpg

Back