The "Off Topic" thread...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its official, the FZ6 is a chick magnet/woman attention getting bike :rockon: At last I have a story where my bike has gotten attention from a woman :rockon:

I don't care that it has taken 3 years, 1 month and 14 days, but it did happen.

Riding through the shopping centre carpark, seen from a distance a woman get out of her 4WD dressed in gym gear. As I got closer you could tell she's a yummy mummy off for her sunday kid free gym session. Anyway, as I appreciate the finer things in life, you just have to take a moment to admire. She noticed my appreciation. She looked at me, looked down at my bike, I was barely 10m away from her when she looked back up, gave me the biggest smile whilst staring into my eyes :thumbup:

Before anyone says it was Mrs Disco, we don't own a 4WD.

I cant resist, i have to steal Mikey's line on this one....

"Did you get any onya???"

:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its official, the FZ6 is a chick magnet/woman attention getting bike :rockon: At last I have a story where my bike has gotten attention from a woman :rockon:

I don't care that it has taken 3 years, 1 month and 14 days, but it did happen.

Riding through the shopping centre carpark, seen from a distance a woman get out of her 4WD dressed in gym gear. As I got closer you could tell she's a yummy mummy off for her sunday kid free gym session. Anyway, as I appreciate the finer things in life, you just have to take a moment to admire. She noticed my appreciation. She looked at me, looked down at my bike, I was barely 10m away from her when she looked back up, gave me the biggest smile whilst staring into my eyes :thumbup:

Before anyone says it was Mrs Disco, we don't own a 4WD.

Dont Kid yourself Stu , just admit to the fact that you like myself are a fine physical specimen of manhood who has to fight 'hotties' away on an hourly basis :eyebrow: :BLAA:

Ohh who am I kidding , the bike pulls the chicks :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont Kid yourself Stu , just admit to the fact that you like myself are a fine physical specimen of manhood who has to fight 'hotties' away on an hourly basis :eyebrow: :BLAA:

Ohh who am I kidding , the bike pulls the chicks :D

I'm looking for my bucket! :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Only saw your post this morning :(

Don't watch it/tape it much these days. Always forget... It's on about 2am

No worries Kaz , youtube is a wonderful tool :thumbup: just like these two clowns :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7il8i7QBAo]YouTube - At home with Beau and Chris - NRL Footy Show 31/3/11[/ame]

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Am sitting here wondering whether anyone is going to come on the super organized ride I have set up for sunday...I think if I wait, i will die wondering! Cmon SA fizxers, FFS! :(

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Am sitting here wondering whether anyone is going to come on the super organized ride I have set up for sunday...I think if I wait, i will die wondering! Cmon SA fizxers, FFS! :(

I'm heading out with young Gary on Friday:thumbup:. If you're keen, I'll let you know what's going on as soon as we do...lol.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm heading out with young Gary on Friday:thumbup:. If you're keen, I'll let you know what's going on as soon as we do...lol.:D

I have Connor, but i am sure his Grand Parents will jump at the Opportunity to "hang" with the boy for a few hours, whilst his dad goes and has a "life" for a few hours... :thumbup:

Cheers Mikey, you never let the team down!

:rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I rode to work the long way this morning for something different which for me is Split Yard Ck Rd , Mt Glorious & Mt Nebo ( here's the map for those interested Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com ) and as I rolled into Fernvale I happened along behind one of these tasting little numbers :drool:
bimota-DB7-oronero-right-side1.jpg
got rolling along & hung with him all the way along SYC Rd & the start on Mt G on the Northbrook Parkway to the picnic area for those who know the road..... Good effort for the XJR against a pure Sportsbike , then we hit the steep up hills hairpin & he was gooooone :eek: outta sight 'poof' vanished into thin air..... Seen again at the coffee shop at the top helmet off & jacket hanging off the bars so he'd been there for a loooong time :D Man those DB7's can move , if I didnt want one enough now I think I need one :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tasty bit of kit those Bimota's :rockon:

And the sound , OMG the sound :drool: The one this morning didnt have that can hanging of it , instead had a short CF can which had no badging so I assume it was a Termi :thumbup: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a6W_m_xhg4&feature=related]YouTube - BIMOTA DB7R IL CONERO MARE[/ame]

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone else read the tribute to God Allmighty :bow::bow::bow: himself this week in AMCN????????

See his house, got his 3 world title winning bikes in there, along with a Desmo. The God :bow::bow::bow: is keeping himself completely race fit & is keen as mustard to return :D