Summer mesh jacket recommendations?

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Joe Rocket Phoenix 2.0 and it is great on hot days. I know someone who went down wearing a Joe Rocket and the stitching came undone.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Have the Joe Rocket 5 in black and white. It's 2 years old and has been a great jacket. Wear it every day from April thru October. On the front the white is grey from the road grime, need to figure out how to wash it. Cool but good protection. Do wonder how the mesh would hold up in a higher speed slide.

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
bmw makes good gear (and good bikes too).
i may get this:
BMW AirShell Jacket | Bob's BMW

i might leave my motoport stretch jacket in the garage for the 100F days that are coming.....

i'm not too crazy about looking like sponge bob, but the fabric is good and the bmw NP armor protects very well. the hi viz eventually fades to canary yellow.....

arebman

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Hooligan 2 Icon Jacket, the one with a skull on it to match my grey and white HJC helmet.

I think most textile jackets should be pretty good, as long as you take out the liner :p, when my liner is in, im thinking fall/winter, but to be honest, a good clear summer night also needs the liner at a good cruise....

Then again I get cold easy....

Brian_N

Reaction score
Visit site
I've really enjoyed the Joe Rocket Reactor 2.0 in mesh. It does still have cowhide shoulders and elbows but feels cool enough to me in most situations.

RedBear

Reaction score
Visit site
I especially love my new richa Boomerang in white.
2BM1800.jpg

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought this a few weeks ago:
FJT126_4120UF_300RGB08_detail.jpg

Revit Airwave Jacket

Not the best protection, but it's a good compromise when it's 100F and humid outside. I upgraded to the Knox back protector. I went up one size.
I bought from Revzilla, which is my go to store. They are great to deal with and have an awesome return policy. I normally wear my motoport jacket, but this hot weather calls for desperate measures.....

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought myself a Speed and Strength trial by Fire high viz jacket.

It flows some air, not as much as AGV Solare mesh jacket but it has better abrasion resistance.

I swiped out the protectors from the jacket with my rev'it's pro life 2 armour.

In addition I bought Dainese Thorax Wave Pro that I will be wearing under for added protection.