Sea Foam - High cost in the UK?

DDS

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

Been looking at buying a can of Sea Foam in the hopes of curing some lumpy idle on startup.

I'm in the UK and the cheapest I can find it at is £21. This seems a little steep compared to what you guys across the pond are paying. Do you know of a US online store that would ship internationally as I figure it could end up cheaper for me.

Of course I could be completely off, and the price is similar to what you pay?

Thanks

macem29

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
that's about $32 CDN...nasty, I can get it here at Canadian Tire for $11.99...
I'd box some up and ship it to you if you want, let me know

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

Been looking at buying a can of Sea Foam in the hopes of curing some lumpy idle on startup.

I'm in the UK and the cheapest I can find it at is £21. This seems a little steep compared to what you guys across the pond are paying. Do you know of a US online store that would ship internationally as I figure it could end up cheaper for me.

Thanks

Not to change the subject, but on cold start up, the FI system runs a richer mixture until the bike reaches a certain temperature. Mine idles slightly higher with a little lumpy idle. Unless yours is real bad, its a normal condition. And I do run Seafoam.

Reaction score
www.remispowersystems.com
Hi guys,

Thanks

Avoid spending money on seafoam constantly and buy a Fitch fuel catalyst instead...it's a one time drop in your fuel tank and you never have to worry about it again. $50 USD...you can get them at Remis Power Systems: Deka Batteries, Deep Cycle Industrial Chargers, Handling Equipment, Single Point Watering System,Service Repair Parts for Wisconsin and Minnesota - Remis Power Systems Inc. - Battery & Charger Sales, Service & Repair

Works awesome in all of our motorcycles, lawn mowers, atv's and boats...

Mel

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh noes! The corporate thieves down the road from me just keep ticking the price up.

Silly Sea-Foam...so nice but getting expensive for a quick zip