jtarkany Streetfighter Revealed...Finally!!!

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Question?

I am in the process of makin' my 05' FZ6 naked and haven't some issues doing the headlights. First, are your lights hi/low like the top is high and bottom is daytime? Halogen? What is the Wattage output? Would those lights handle HID bulbs? My goal is to make my HID, but I wonder if it is easier to fabricate something or buy a headlight assembly and throw the bulbs in. Trying to find the cheaper but at the same time good looking. I have already put 1300 into the bike, but kinda went overboard and spend it on name brand. I got a two brothers exhaust, redid my cat by grinding that crap out inside the pipe which made it louder. I also got ASV shorty levers and K&N air filter with a air box mod. I can add pics if you want. But one last thing, could you take some more pics of the front as well as your speedometer to see how you clamped everything together like your turn signals, the headlights, and the tachometer.

As mentioned in the original post, I am using 2 Hella FF75 offroad lights, these use 12V/55W H7 Halogen bulbs, so essentially you could use any H7 bulb you want.

I have the bottom wired to low beam and the top wired to high beam using the same bulb, the only difference is the light throw. I have not had any issues riding at night with this set up.

Hope this helps.

PS - I have friends up in Rocklin, maybe the next time I'm up that way...

412fz6

Decepticon
Reaction score
Visit site
That thing came out awesome, I like what you did with the tail. I have been thinking about shaving the tail off of Mine this winter, I did the front end and now to work on the back. I am inspired sir thank you.

:rockon:

leofz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey dude, nice work!!

where can I find the Radiator covers? Im from Brazil and cant find nothing cool to put in like this one, I was thinking about to try the FZ8 side cover but im not sure if that would fit.

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Hey dude, nice work!!

where can I find the Radiator covers? Im from Brazil and cant find nothing cool to put in like this one, I was thinking about to try the FZ8 side cover but im not sure if that would fit.

I got mine at AMT Distribution online, a French company. I think they are out of business now. Do an internet search using ecope de radiateur fz6