California gal's FZ6 (pic-heavy)

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had my FZ6 for a while, but just stumbled over this forum.

(I'm actually a midwestern gal living in California, but that seems to be a rather common situation.)

With my husband's SV1000S:

659.jpg

Yesterday evening:

363.jpg

356.jpg

A ride with an R6 friend:

245.jpg

Train tracks.

287.jpg

290_sep.jpg

Urban.

s35_2.jpg

s50.jpg

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW! Amazing pics! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Forum! Nice color too :thumbup:

:Sport::Sport::Sport::Sport:

J

jsteinb95

Welcome to the family! You have stumbled over the best forum. :D Great pics. :thumbup:

Enjoy the site.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Roadstergal - Welcome, you'll love this place. Great photos, nicely composed. I like your lid too. My g/f has one just like it, she loves it.

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank y'all for the welcome!

Photography is my hobby. I'm following in the footsteps of a good friend of mine who is an incredible photographer; I bought her Olympus E-500 as my first dSLR when she upgraded, and have been learning the ropes with the stock lenses.

I like Shoei; I had a Scorpion before, but I just feel better about the reputation of the Shoeis, and they make the RF-1000 in an XXS, which fits me better than any other I've tried. ;)

swerve9031

Reaction score
Visit site
Great pics Roadstergal, you obviously have talent as a photgrapher.

I think the RED looks great,

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
Heh, I saw that No Parking sign and told m'boy, "Let's park there!" :p

I was born in Evanston, and lived most of my formative years in Chicago and the near suburbs.

It's a great bike. I've done very little to it; I added the Givi cases, had Dave Moss of Catalyst Reaction set the suspension for my weight, took off most of the stickers, and added Goodridge lines to the front. Oh, I rotated the levers upwards a bit for my teeny mitts, if that counts as a 'mod.'

I found this forum while looking for a good price on the chin fairing, actually, which is the only other thing I'm feeling like doing for now. ;)

Stock exhaust. I have loud bikes for offroad purposes; I rather like that my streetbike is quiet and smooth.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site, those are nice pictures.

You have the opposite situation as my wife and i... I have the FZ and shh has the SV.

Ride lots and post often!!!

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the forum. Those pics were fantastic.Wow. There is a photo contest section on the forum. I think you should enter. You will probably win. Sorry to everybody else who entered...;)

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank y'all for the warm welcome! I'll check out that photo contest.

You have the opposite situation as my wife and i... I have the FZ and shh has the SV.

I had an SV650 once, but I like the smoothness of the FZ6 better - and I feel that the '07, at least, has a better suspension than the SV650.

His SV1000 is a different beast, of course, and he's making it even more of a beast with a GSX-R1000 suspension. :p

We like our bikes so much, we got married on them.

0030.jpg

J

jsteinb95

Thank y'all for the warm welcome! I'll check out that photo contest.

I had an SV650 once, but I like the smoothness of the FZ6 better - and I feel that the '07, at least, has a better suspension than the SV650.

His SV1000 is a different beast, of course, and he's making it even more of a beast with a GSX-R1000 suspension. :p

We like our bikes so much, we got married on them.

0030.jpg

That pic is WAY too cool!!!!!! :D