Took an R6 for a spin the other day...

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes. My painter surprised me with the eyes. If you look closely you can see red in the white of the eye.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't see whjat the problem with a SS on the street. Love my CBR, smoother than the FZ6, better midrange so don't have to wind it out as much, great breaks, sharp steering - but don't have any problem with it going where I don't tell it to, fully adjustable suspension. Don't need the full faring and would like a little more wind protection but there is no bike similar to the FZ6. Sure it's quick but not that much quicker than the FZ6, Other bikes like the FZ1, Ninja 1000 have lots of power - 1st runs to 90 or so, can't play much in the upper RPM range w/o going pretty quick for the street.

If I was concerned about what folks thought, would not be running Pilot Road 3's on a SS.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't see whjat the problem with a SS on the street. Love my CBR, smoother than the FZ6, better midrange so don't have to wind it out as much, great breaks, sharp steering - but don't have any problem with it going where I don't tell it to, fully adjustable suspension. Don't need the full faring and would like a little more wind protection but there is no bike similar to the FZ6. Sure it's quick but not that much quicker than the FZ6, Other bikes like the FZ1, Ninja 1000 have lots of power - 1st runs to 90 or so, can't play much in the upper RPM range w/o going pretty quick for the street.

If I was concerned about what folks thought, would not be running Pilot Road 3's on a SS.

Clearly you're not the typical SS rider I see on the street.
You know.. the one wearing a tank top, shorts, DOT helmet as the only item of protection. Crotch up against the tank, elbows fully locked out.. :rolleyes: