Amateur 600 Sport Bike Races

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
im just curious , do you guys know what exactly do you have to have to enter these " International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Amateur 600 Sport Bike " category races in canada...the word amateur makes me think everyone is eligible as long as you have the right bike and gear...do you have to have special license or certification to race or what are the qualifications to register for the races under this category....
there is a list of last years riders and photos on Parts Canada Superbike Championship - Home
im sure you have to dump a lot of money to these events, according to the website there was 7 rounds last year in various cities of canada...i will definitely go watch the races in toronto area next season....

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
im just curious , do you guys know what exactly do you have to have to enter these " International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Amateur 600 Sport Bike " category races in canada...the word amateur makes me think everyone is eligible as long as you have the right bike and gear...do you have to have special license or certification to race or what are the qualifications to register for the races under this category....
there is a list of last years riders and photos on Parts Canada Superbike Championship - Home
im sure you have to dump a lot of money to these events, according to the website there was 7 rounds last year in various cities of canada...i will definitely go watch the races in toronto area next season....

That looks just like the races that i work at over the summers. here in the states you do need a racing license as well as the correct gear and bike prep. All lights removed, straight water in the cooling system, safety wire everything, and a bellypan. Looks like tons of fun and i will be getting into racing wither over this summer or next year.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Tolgatt, there are probably some internet forums that focus on the racing series you mentioned. Perhaps you can get some more information there...?

reiobard, are you going to race the FZ6??? I'm considering it.
________
condo sale Pattaya

Last edited: