Won MOTOGP tickets!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Deal!!! do you speak french? if so could you take care of my family too plz??? how about you keep them all busy for a week or so? :rockon::cheer::Sport:

I don't speak French but I can say Oui and nod a lot! :rof:

AS for the wife and a weekend, well, I'm not sure I'd trade off the "won" stuff for something so important as her big ceremony especially with family coming across the pond. She's MUCH more important than the rewards of this contest. No wife I know would play second fiddle to the bike and spoils there-in. Take care of her first! ;) Ask Yamaha for a different reward at a later date?

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations!

I've just been given the nod to go :Sport: so let me know if you decide to come up. I'd be glad to meet you there and depending on how long you stay up here I can show you around too.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't speak French but I can say Oui and nod a lot! :rof:

AS for the wife and a weekend, well, I'm not sure I'd trade off the "won" stuff for something so important as her big ceremony especially with family coming across the pond. She's MUCH more important than the rewards of this contest. No wife I know would play second fiddle to the bike and spoils there-in. Take care of her first! ;) Ask Yamaha for a different reward at a later date?

haha "Oui" and nods will do! :D

Agreed about the ceremony/wife statement... I was obviously messing around, and there is nothing in the world that comes before my two princesses (wife and baby daughter). I do want to go on Sunday though, since I think it`ll be a great time for me to have some bonding time with my step dad...

Anyway, I am still working on that :)

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, I got the FU email. Looking forward to my t-shirt though. It'll work like a charm cleaning my chain. :D

lmao!!

Well that sucks bro... I was already looking forward to meeting you up there :( get tickets anyway!

I think all black would have won you tickets too! :cheer: just busting your balls hehehe

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations!

I've just been given the nod to go :Sport: so let me know if you decide to come up. I'd be glad to meet you there and depending on how long you stay up here I can show you around too.

Thanks! I think we`ll end up flying up there on Sunday for the Race and then fly back down... I just don`t think I`ll have the time for anything else, but it would be great to meet up at the race and share a beer!

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanted to say, "you're welcome". If I had entered my rat bike, you never would have won. :rof:

Thank you so much master! :Flip: :Sport:

kevlarian said:
That is AWESOME! Are you riding with me up to Laguna Seca on Friday?

Negative... I`ll be going Sunday only, and probably fly up there. Maybe we can meet up before the race though... let me first confirm I can go :)

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! I think we`ll end up flying up there on Sunday for the Race and then fly back down... I just don`t think I`ll have the time for anything else, but it would be great to meet up at the race and share a beer!

Ummm like two straws one beer? How about if you buy your own instead? :iconbeer:

Let me know what you decide; meeting for a coldie would be great.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Umm isn't the dinner Friday Night? So you won a cool WEEKEND and you are just going up on Sunday... un-American!

:ban:

lol you obviously did not read any of this thread did you? :)

I am getting married on Saturday... to an american... is that american enough for you? :Flip: :cheer: