Won MOTOGP tickets!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
tom5796 and I won tickets thanks to this contest: 2008 Yamaha MotoGP Contest

Here is the email we got today:

CONGRATULATIONS! Your SuperSport bike has been selected as one of the 100 winners for the Laguna Seca MotoGP Race Weekend. You will receive two full-admission tickets for the 3-day U.S. MotoGP Race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca along with an invitation for a special V.I.P. dinner with the Yamaha race teams and Yamaha "Weekend of Champions" stars.

To claim your MotoGP Race admission tickets, please email Ms. ***** *****@yamaha-motor.com on or before July 7, 2008.

To receive your V.I.P. dinner tickets, please plan to show proof of identification to Yamaha personnel in the Yamaha Display Tent in Monterey on Friday, July 18, 2008 between 8:00a-4:00p (Pacific).

Additionally, during Friday evening's dinner, we are planning to show a video featuring our customers and would like you to submit a brief (1 minute or less) video featuring you and your Yamaha and what inspires you about it. Preferred video format is mini DV or DVCam. Please mail your video no later than Monday, July 7, 2008 to: Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. 6555 Katella Avenue Cypress, CA 90630 Attention: **** Please visit our website to view the "Winner" bikes selected in the MotoGP Contest for the Laguna Seca MotoGP Race at Virtual SuperSport Bike Show.

Once again, congratulations and we look forward to meeting you at Laguna Seca!

Bob ****
General Manager, National Communications

:cheer::rockon::cheer::rockon:

the only little problem is my wedding ceremony is on that day lol f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W

wrightme43

Congrats man, another guy on the site won too. I hope you both have a blast.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess they needed a Token Canadian at the event, because I won tickets as well! :canada: :cheer: :rockon:
Where does one stay while at the event?

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Wedding Ceremony? You're already married dude! Go to the event. I'll even try to get the time off to ride up with you.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh you dog! To heck with the wedding, you've got to see a MotoGP at Laguna.

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wave, congrats to both you and Tom! After what you did with your bike, you definately deserve it! Congrats! :thumbup:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome man!

My friend was just talking about how he wishes we could roadtrip it out to Laguna for the MotoGP race! Lucky! Make sure to post pics, I gotta live vicariously through you for this!

:Sport:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all!!!

I just heard Yamaha screwed up big time and sent a "CONGRATULATIONS" email to everybody that had submitted a pic... so they apparently sent another email this morning to retract their invitations to some ppl! lol

So who's confirmed? I see only 2 FZ6 winners... Tom?

I may be able to go on Sunday (still working on the wife lol)... but won`t be able to make it Friday or Sat...

Rob: yes, I am married... the civil papers have been signed for quite a while now, but we never had a chance to do the ceremony yet... due to the fact that my baby arrived right when it was originally planned lol... anyway, I think my wife will let me go the very next day if I can find something really cool to do the weekend after or something... ideas welcome :cheer:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats guys!

David, go to the event and I'll take her to the ceremony. ;)

Deal!!! do you speak french? if so could you take care of my family too plz??? how about you keep them all busy for a week or so? :rockon::cheer::Sport:

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
David...congrats man that should be a very cool day for you, cheer on our fellow Yamaha riders! Rossi! Edwards! :D

I'll be watching on Speed channel so I'll look for you but you'd better wear your helmet cause that's all Ive ever seen of you in pic's. :D