Watsen Flush GROUP BUY!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
check out 911moto.com on ebay they have LED flush mounts for $20 US and $10 shipping.

FAR cry from the Watsens... Those will burn out inside of a month. Watsen's are CNC machined and carry a lifetime warranty. More than worth the price. I know they are expensive but quality comes with a higher price tag in most cases. Please don't go on the cheap for signals... :D

fudge_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
FAR cry from the Watsens... Those will burn out inside of a month. Watsen's are CNC machined and carry a lifetime warranty. More than worth the price. I know they are expensive but quality comes with a higher price tag in most cases. Please don't go on the cheap for signals... :D

there LEDs they won't burn out in both our life times put together.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there LEDs they won't burn out in both our life times put together.

I just looked at these on eBay. They look kinda cool, but they don't have the running light option.:( Thanks for trying to save us some money, though.:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just looked at these on eBay. They look kinda cool, but they don't have the running light option.:( Thanks for trying to save us some money, though.:thumbup:

I think he was talking about the Watsen's and not the ebay ones. ;) The ebay ones will burn out. I've yet to meet a Watsen owner that had to use the lifetime guarantee. :D

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would you be able to take a short video of them running as well as blinking? Kind of a walk-about from side to front to other side? ;) :steve:

Thanks!!! We appreciate it!

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will charge up my video camera and work on that later tonight. Here are some quick in garage pics with running lights on.

Would you be able to take a short video of them running as well as blinking? Kind of a walk-about from side to front to other side? ;) :steve:

Thanks!!! We appreciate it!

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to be jumping in so late, but please count me in for one set:
WDN114-CR, with running light option.

Sacramento, CA 95621

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
hey coskie I know your super busy and all I just noticed there hadn't been any further word on this and I know you were hopin to hear back by monday so just curious as to the status whenever you get a sec?

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I PM'd Coskie and he said that he has not been able to get a hold of Roger (his contact there) yet. I think there should be enough of us interested to get a decent discount, though.

Coskie

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. Sorry for the laziness, but just as Jman said I haven't been able to contact the guy I originally spoke with. I'll try again today after lunch!

Dickie, the information you need is likely already in this thread - just backread a little. PM me with any other questions you may have or post here.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Coskie, just had a thought. Maybe you could ask Roger if he could drop ship to our locations so that you don't have to re-ship everything. Maybe you have already done this, but it just seems like it would save you a lot of hassle. Anyways - just a thought.:Flash: