Watsen Flush GROUP BUY!

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure the price is in our budget at the moment :( I have flushies I bought back in October that are not DOT approved,and are still in the package :(

maybe some day...

Coskie

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys, sorry I haven't been keeping up so much. I work 2 jobs and am still going to school, so haven't had too much time :p

Here's who I have interested so far:
Myself (Coskie)
rsw81
FZ6inNH
AJ_rider (x2)
sideslider(??)
Jman(x1, maybe x2)
2-stroke
nodaknodoubt
yamaha_rider87
GTHappy
Total:11/12

Payment

Haven't really worked this out yet, lol, one step at a time I guess! Anyway, this is an odd situation, but I'm thinking everyone paypals me a set amount, like $120 (example only, lol) and the money to cover paypal fees. Then, I'll send checks with the flushies to rebate. So, if it only ends up costing $105 shipped back to you, then I'll send you a $15 check with the flushies.

Does this process work for everyone? I'll give it another week or so to get more interest until I give the guy a call back and ask him for the shipped price to my house (so I can then give everyone here a final price).

Thanks!
Coskie

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys, sorry I haven't been keeping up so much. I work 2 jobs and am still going to school, so haven't had too much time :p

Here's who I have interested so far:
Myself (Coskie)
rsw81
FZ6inNH
AJ_rider (x2)
sideslider(??)
Jman(x1, maybe x2)
2-stroke
nodaknodoubt
yamaha_rider87
GTHappy
Total:11/12

Payment

Haven't really worked this out yet, lol, one step at a time I guess! Anyway, this is an odd situation, but I'm thinking everyone paypals me a set amount, like $120 (example only, lol) and the money to cover paypal fees. Then, I'll send checks with the flushies to rebate. So, if it only ends up costing $105 shipped back to you, then I'll send you a $15 check with the flushies.

Does this process work for everyone? I'll give it another week or so to get more interest until I give the guy a call back and ask him for the shipped price to my house (so I can then give everyone here a final price).

Thanks!
Coskie

That sounds ok, but I think it may be easier to try to get an accurate amount so it saves you alot of extra work(two jobs, school and all). I am in Richmond, Va 23236 for accurate shipping costs.:Flash:

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good to me as well. I am in Portsmouth, NH 03801 for shipping. Thanks!

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to recap: Interested in two pair of these Yamaha FZ1 LED Signals
in matte black with the running light option. It appears it comes with the wiring harness adapter (plug-n-play!). I have a Paypal account and can buy that way. Interested in knowing the full price including paypal fee and shipping. I know you are busy, so just whenever you get a chance.:thumbup: Thanks! Richmond, VA 23236

Coskie

Reaction score
Visit site
UPDATE

Well, looks like everyone who is interested has already let me know. Next week I'll call Watsen back and see what kind of deal they want to give us!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
UPDATE

Well, looks like everyone who is interested has already let me know. Next week I'll call Watsen back and see what kind of deal they want to give us!

Excellent! To recap for me, I want a single pair of matte black with the running lights option installed. :D

03820 :thumbup:

Coskie

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Folks:

I'm trying to recap what everyone has and try to get an exact part number from everyone ; )

Here's the list

LIST
Coskie (06 FZ6)
rsw81 (06 FZ6)
FZ6inNH (08 FZ6)
AJ_Rider (06 FZ6)
AJ_Rider's Friend (07 R6)
2-stroke (05 FZ6)
Jman (08 FZ6)
Jman (08 FZ6)
nodaknodoubt (07 FZ6)
yamaha_rider87 (07 FZ6)
GTHappy (07 FZ6)

Getting me your part number:

2004-2006 FZ6
Available in different colors for your bike. Check link here:
Yamaha 3 LED Signals
I've got a RED 2006 FZ6, so my part # would be WDN114-CR

2007-2008 FZ6
Yamaha FZ1 LED Signals

2006-2007 R6
Really these only apply to AJ_Rider's friend. But anyway, here's the link:
Yamaha 06-07 R6 LED Signals

I also need to know if you want the running light addition ($5).

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Folks:

I'm trying to recap what everyone has and try to get an exact part number from everyone ; )

Here's the list

LIST
FZ6inNH (08 FZ6)

Getting me your part number:

2007-2008 FZ6
Yamaha FZ1 LED Signals

I also need to know if you want the running light addition ($5).

Holy crap! He has the Cobalt Blue now! Here is my part number: WDN129-BLC and yes, add the running light option for $5.00. Sweet!

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine would be part number WDN129-MB (quantity of 2), with the running light option.:Flash:

Last edited:

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
quick question does anyone know if the cobalt blue ones match the color of my blue 07 fz6??? cuz if its not gonna be a perfect match i'd prefer to just get black....

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
quick question does anyone know if the cobalt blue ones match the color of my blue 07 fz6??? cuz if its not gonna be a perfect match i'd prefer to just get black....

Don't know about the blue, but the matte black looks like it would match the matte black frame of our bike quite nicely! :Flash:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

For the '07 you want the blue on this page: Yamaha 3 LED Signals This is the '06 & '07 Team Yamaha Blue. These are the perfect match for yours. :D Part # is WDN114-BL and you probably want the running lights added.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Model number for me is: WDN114-CR w/ Running Light Option shipped to 14586

Do the 06's have running lights stock? I dont think so, but I cant remember. help? EDIT - Thanks FZ6inNH!!

Also, my friend has to back out so count me in for only 1 pair. Sorry about that. :( If we need another pair to keep the group buy going I will gladly pay for two. I'm sure I could find something to do with it :D

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Model number for me is: WDN114-CR

Do the 06's have running lights stock? I dont think so, but I cant remember. help?

Also, my friend has to back out so count me in for only 1 pair. Sorry about that. :( If we need another pair to keep the group buy going I will gladly pay for two. I'm sure I could find something to do with it :D

Yup! they all have running lights stock, no matter the year, for the front. ;)

How about mounting a pair on the back of the mirrors and wiring that up? :thumbup: