SpeedoHealer group buy ???

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome, I am going home tonight (I have been at my parents, because my Mom had to have an emergency quadruple bypass surgary) I am hoping that they will be there in today's mail.

Ben

PS...

My Mom is doing well, and making great progress. She might be able to come home on Wednesday!

Red FZ6 Rocket

Reaction score
Visit site
Speedo Healer installed and working great. :thumbup: It's as easy as removing the inner fairing. Lift the tank unplug the tank wires if needed, plug in the harness into speed coupler, mount the unit and program your setting. Then put the tank down making necessary connections. Insert the inner fairing bolt it together and your done. One trick I learned when putting the inner fairing back together put a rag over the outer edge of the outer fairing when fitting the inner fairing back in to prevent scratches. Then just side the rag out before bolting together.

The speed coupler(connection) is inside a black boot covering a group of connections under the tank on my 06.

Best Wishes to Ben's Mom and Family . Ken

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
So, is the website showing km/hr or mph for their online calculator? That could make a big difference.......

-Nick-

Red FZ6 Rocket

Reaction score
Visit site
I believe it's MPH because when you program the unit, the last digit has to be a "C" to convert MPH reading to KM/PH. It's in the operating instruction supplied.
Have fun with your mod.

Also be careful if your tank is full of gas when raising it, I heard gas a can come out of the tank's vent lines. Ken

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
First off, glad to hear your mom is doing well Ben.

Second, I got my speedohealer in the mail today! Cant wait to install it this weekend with my new sprockets! :rockon:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Hiya Ben. Glad to hear your mom is doing better. You should let her know how many people on the forum are thinking of her and sending their positive thoughts.

On the SH front, have the UK ones gone out yet?

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody elses speedo healer smell like moth balls/body odor?

I know this is a weird question........

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody elses speedo healer smell like moth balls/body odor?

I know this is a weird question........

YES! I smelled a strange odor when I took mine out of the box too, not so much moth balls but definitely a strange smell. I thought maybe it was the plastic or something.

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PM sent to Doorag.

And yes! they smell somthing horrible. Altough it smells like a bike shop to me. Can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it is a solvent smell.

Ben

PS Mom is still continuing to do better, I think that she will be coming home from the hospital today!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
For any one who hasn't done it yet, it's a piece of cake. Took me 20 minutes at most.
pics in order

1. Pic of my messy trunk before the install
2. This is a pic of how it should look before you touch anything.
3. This is the black housing you need to pull back to access the connectors.
4. This is the one.
5. This it the healer connectors all pluged in.