Watsen Flush GROUP BUY!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I moved this to the Vendor Group Buy forum. :thumbup:

I'm still interested so long as these are being bought with the added running light option. It's required here in NH if the factory signals are also running lights. Besides, Watsen only charges $5 extra for it.

Let me know if you think it's going over $120 at all, ok? Up to that point, I think I'm OK.

Coskie

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the move, FZ6inNH.

As for the running light option, you would have to specify and would have to add $5 (well worth it in my opinion).

I don't know how many people will need to order for this deal to apply. I'll wait to see how many people sign up and then contact Watsen back.

As far as shipping back to Canada goes, I don't think it will be worth it. You'd be almost to the price of if you bought it from the factory with a lot more paperwork for me!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Any more interest in this?

Second, my friend with an R6 is insterested in some Watsen flush mounts as well. Would we able to order some R6 signals as well?

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any more interest in this?

Second, my friend with an R6 is insterested in some Watsen flush mounts as well. Would we able to order some R6 signals as well?

What year R6? There are a number of years that the Watsen's will fit both models since they're the same mount holes and electrical plugs. :D

See here for fitment: Yamaha LED Signals

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone put these on the rear as well without the running light option?

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have thought about it. They look like they will fit the Two Bros FE kit with little or no modification

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have thought about it. They look like they will fit the Two Bros FE kit with little or no modification

Looks to be the same with the FAZR6 FE Kit as well which uses the stock signal holes. Damn! Wish I could afford two sets!

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The used lights I got didnt come with the running light modules. So while looking around some forums on how to wire them up I came across this quote from another person on another site

"Alright, so here is some information I collected.

I ended up cutting the running light wire from the circuit which made the lamps run better, and correctly.

Mr. Watsen said that installing the running light harness into the lights takes a small amount of power away from the LED's (even when the wire is cut) and makes the lights dimmer.

Mr. Watsen recommends the new, 3 LED design over the 10 LED design due to greatly increased light output. It was also recommended to me to NOT have the running light module installed, period.

He said that if I wanted to have a new set of lights with the 3 LED's and no running light module he would be more than willing to do that. I just have to call him tomorrow and let him know my final decision.

I only got the running lights because I wanted to be better noticed, but in the end it turns out that the running lights would have caused me to be noticed less.

So! My opinion is that getting the Watsen flushies is still a great idea, they have top notch customer service and are really a well made product... but make sure you get the 3 LED design and don't get the running light relay."

Now Im not sure which way I'll go here. I'll put them on and see what they look like during the day and night....

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The used lights I got didnt come with the running light modules. So while looking around some forums on how to wire them up I came across this quote from another person on another site

"Alright, so here is some information I collected.

I ended up cutting the running light wire from the circuit which made the lamps run better, and correctly.

Mr. Watsen said that installing the running light harness into the lights takes a small amount of power away from the LED's (even when the wire is cut) and makes the lights dimmer.

Mr. Watsen recommends the new, 3 LED design over the 10 LED design due to greatly increased light output. It was also recommended to me to NOT have the running light module installed, period.

He said that if I wanted to have a new set of lights with the 3 LED's and no running light module he would be more than willing to do that. I just have to call him tomorrow and let him know my final decision.

I only got the running lights because I wanted to be better noticed, but in the end it turns out that the running lights would have caused me to be noticed less.

So! My opinion is that getting the Watsen flushies is still a great idea, they have top notch customer service and are really a well made product... but make sure you get the 3 LED design and don't get the running light relay."

Now Im not sure which way I'll go here. I'll put them on and see what they look like during the day and night....

If this is really true, then that defeats the whole purpose of getting them for me.:(

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the offer just the same Coskie. I will contact Watsen myself and see if they will give me the group buy discount on my own.

Between the two of you, you should see if Watsen will ship the order to the US minus one pair and ship that directly to you? Just a thought and I'm willing to bet the guy will do it. A sale is a sale! ;)

Coskie

Reaction score
Visit site
If this is really true, then that defeats the whole purpose of getting them for me.:(

JMAN, not quite sure what you mean by this? He was talking about the 10-light LED style, not the 3-light LED style that we're getting. The total brightness output of the 3-LED light is about 10x that of the 10-LED light. And if you get the running light module installed when you buy it, it will be much better than when you buy it separately and add it on later.

nodaknodoubt

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in for a set, just picked up my brand new 07 and ready to put something on besides the FE kit. After these, I'll just need a cute blonde pillion. :)

Thanks,

ONGR

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
JMAN, not quite sure what you mean by this? He was talking about the 10-light LED style, not the 3-light LED style that we're getting. The total brightness output of the 3-LED light is about 10x that of the 10-LED light. And if you get the running light module installed when you buy it, it will be much better than when you buy it separately and add it on later.

I guess I missed that part. Ok then, I would still be interested in the three wire model in the matte black:thumbup: Possibly two sets if I can adapt it to the back, especially if I can sell my 08 raven full fairing set. I also am looking at getting the new scorpions.

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These are dot approved?

I don't believe they are DOT but since they are simple plug and play, you can put the stock signals on just for the inspection then swap back very easily. ;) Or, you can find a dealer that will just ignore and sign it.