SpeedoHealer group buy ???

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site
well it's used for calibration.. it reads p, - a b n o e and 0-9
basically you have to enter in a percentage in 00.0 fromat, there is a setting to tell it if you are using 000.0 or 00.0 format and then there is test mode and a and b memory channels...

doesnt really show much unless you mess with it... it does make the speedometer display things though.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I set mine up with GPS, and -09.1 was dead on. It might be a starting point for those with out access to GPS.

Last edited:

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
I set mine up with GPS, and -09.1 was dead on. It might be a starting point for those withoutaccess toGPS.

So you got -9.1 with the 15tooth? Using their online calculator and using the 7% stock error it would be -12.9%.

Does anyone else have input thats gps verified on what I should be setting it to with the 15tooth.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Naw I'll wait. I got ben to ship from his house to canada. Could be hung up at the border maybe? I hope it's here soon though!

I haven't been able to get positive confirmation that it will enable our dumbassed Canadian KPH speedo's to read in MPH yet.....I'm hoping you'll be able to confirm that it does when you get yours installed. :) :thumbup:

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
well it's used for calibration.. it reads p, - a b n o e and 0-9
basically you have to enter in a percentage in 00.0 fromat, there is a setting to tell it if you are using 000.0 or 00.0 format and then there is test mode and a and b memory channels...

doesnt really show much unless you mess with it... it does make the speedometer display things though.

Thanks! It's also good to hear that the V4.0 kit is plug and play with the supplied harness.

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't been able to get positive confirmation that it will enable our dumbassed Canadian KPH speedo's to read in MPH yet.....I'm hoping you'll be able to confirm that it does when you get yours installed. :) :thumbup:

There is a setting you add "C" that is supposed to convert it. I've left mine as is and it reads properly in km/h. i'll check it when i switch programs for my 15 tooth sprocket. My guess is it will convert to mph. The top speed function is neat too.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, so I've been running my speedohealer calibrated to -11.1 (as recommended by the website) for a couple weeks now and for some reason I feel like its off, I feel like I'm going faster than my indicated speed, could just be that I was so used to the uncalibrated speedo but I thought i'd ask anyways...

What are you guys using?

I've read -09.1 but I didnt see where that was verified with a 15th front sprocket.

P.S.

I do not have a GPS unit to verify speed.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So you got -9.1 with the 15tooth? Using their online calculator and using the 7% stock error it would be -12.9%.

Does anyone else have input thats gps verified on what I should be setting it to with the 15tooth.
I have mine set to -9.1 with the standard 16t sprocket. It matches my Tom Tom exactly.
This of course does not mean that my GPS is accurate.

I used the on line calculator. My speedo used to read 77mph when my GPS indicated 70mph.

I would also like to know what you guys have set?

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There is a setting you add \"C\" that is supposed to convert it. I've left mine as is and it reads properly in km/h. i'll check it when i switch programs for my 15 tooth sprocket. My guess is it will convert to mph. The top speed function is neat too.
This is correct the unit can be calibrated to view KPH or MPH.