The "Off Topic" thread...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dismantled the TRX850 last night....Mikey and I got busy, and pulled the bike apart in about 5 hours....dirty little bugger of a bike too!!!

Now the adventure really begins....worked out a colour scheme last night...is gonna be an awesome bike when finished.

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dismantled the TRX850 last night....Mikey and I got busy, and pulled the bike apart in about 5 hours....dirty little bugger of a bike too!!!

Now the adventure really begins....worked out a colour scheme last night...is gonna be an awesome bike when finished.

Sure is......Hey did Jess go into the shed at all and ask where it had gone?...lol.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure is......Hey did Jess go into the shed at all and ask where it had gone?...lol.:D

Nup, but Aidin did, he was like 'Where did the bike go???" and then a few seconds later, "Oh, it's there, andthere, and there...."

Was the exact reaction expected!

:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nup, but Aidin did, he was like 'Where did the bike go???" and then a few seconds later, "Oh, it's there, andthere, and there...."

Was the exact reaction expected!

Gold!:D

Going for another now :) it has bitten me and the girlfriend hard alrite. She loves it already

LOL. Yup, it's pretty cool for a geeky not cool thing.:D:BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did anyone happen to see that a certain Mr Stoner won the opening race of the Moto GP season! :rockon:

Ronald McDonald could only manage 7th....not bad for a Clown riding a Donkey!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Warning! This thread may contain spoilers ^^^ LOL:BLAA:.

Of course if you didn't know, then you're probably one of those people who hasn't figured out the Clarke Kent/Superman deal:eek::D.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like i saved myself at least $1000 today on the TRX re-build...managed to find a seat unit, and front fairing in OEM red, the same as the bike i am re-building, with as new clear lens OEM indicators (front & rear) included, all original paint in top condition, with all original decals, and original mirrors, for just $400!!!

Was going to cost me about $1500 to have the front fairing fixed, painted, and to find mirrors & indicators, and do similar with the seat unit...

Win!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. Did any of you SA Fizzers hear about the fire at Holden this morning???

Guess what, it was in my plant. I'm part of an early start-up crew (only 6 of us), did our normal start-up which includes starting the washing machine.... Now, this thing is 6 metres long, 3 metres high and 2 metres wide...(Not your standard washer...lol). Hold 5200 Litres of liquid, and the last third of the machine is a dryer.

Well, something went haywire in the dryer bank, and flamed up. We hit it with 2 dry powder extinguishers but it just flared up again. Time to call the MFS and hit the evacuation siren... All this at 6am in the bloody rain.... Argh!!!!

Got out of work for nearly 3 hours, but was damn boring guarding a door so people wouldn't enter the building (toxic fumes from the insulation around the washer).

My bit of excitement for the day...lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. Did any of you SA Fizzers hear about the fire at Holden this morning???

Guess what, it was in my plant. I'm part of an early start-up crew (only 6 of us), did our normal start-up which includes starting the washing machine.... Now, this thing is 6 metres long, 3 metres high and 2 metres wide...(Not your standard washer...lol). Hold 5200 Litres of liquid, and the last third of the machine is a dryer.

Well, something went haywire in the dryer bank, and flamed up. We hit it with 2 dry powder extinguishers but it just flared up again. Time to call the MFS and hit the evacuation siren... All this at 6am in the bloody rain.... Argh!!!!

Got out of work for nearly 3 hours, but was damn boring guarding a door so people wouldn't enter the building (toxic fumes from the insulation around the washer).

My bit of excitement for the day...lol

I am surprised you didn't set up some deck chairs, and start toasting some marshmallows...after all it is only a Holden factory!!! ;)