The "Off Topic" thread...

See Jamie/Mikey , Donny knows a great bike when he see's it :thumbup:

Say nasty things about it again & i'll set the Toecutter after you both :BLAA:

I never say nasty things about Jags;)

Question...How come Mr Crutchlow doesn't lean it over very far?...Oh, hang on...'sall good. Didn't want his drink to fall out of the cup holder:D.

See Jamie/Mikey , Donny knows a great bike when he see's it :thumbup:

Say nasty things about it again & i'll set the Toecutter after you both :BLAA:

Bring it! LOL! :BLAA:

Question...How come Mr Crutchlow doesn't lean it over very far?...Oh, hang on...'sall good. Didn't want his drink to fall out of the cup holder:D.

LMFAO! :rockon:

Imagine how much faster he would be on an FZ6! :Flip:

:BLAA:

Nice vid Humpy.....watched it a few times, and i still cant work oyt where he has the TV remote stashed! :Flip:

Should i continue......

:BLAA:

Yeah , yep Macca's drive thru here I come :Flip:

And the remote is stashed on top of the microwave between the Cappuccino machine & the Rum still :BLAA:

Well it's time to start drinking, and start playing those funky ol' tunes at the silent disco...me' v's the bollocks brothers! Old school v's the sounds of today!

Is gonna be interesting when one side of the room is doof doofing, and the other half is singing abba tunes!

:rockon:

Well it's time to start drinking, and start playing those funky ol' tunes at the silent disco...me' v's the bollocks brothers! Old school v's the sounds of today!

Is gonna be interesting when one side of the room is doof doofing, and the other half is singing abba tunes!

:rockon:

This was massive! Just finished at 4.50am! Had em crankin to gunners, doors, and biwie, and it was supposed to be a cutting edge club night! FTW! what is old is new again, again...2 nights a week! Victory!

Been thinking About a track day. Where in nsw would be the best?

Just looked in todays AMCN & it looks like Eastern creek is your only option at the moment.But I know theres also Wakefeild PK(Goulburn) & a smaller one at Marulan just before Goulburn(north of)
:Sport:

Just looked in todays AMCN & it looks like Eastern creek is your only option at the moment.But I know theres also Wakefeild PK(Goulburn) & a smaller one at Marulan just before Goulburn(north of)
:Sport:

I like the look of the Marulan track, only a small track but I like it. Have you been on it? What should I expect to pay for a day at Wakefeild? The Marulan says it's 110 for a day

I like the look of the Marulan track, only a small track but I like it. Have you been on it? What should I expect to pay for a day at Wakefeild? The Marulan says it's 110 for a day

$110 for a day, that is very reasonable!

Speak to Forum Member Dunno, he is an admin on the NSW Rats forum...he will be able to give you the low down on what's what in NSW.

Send him a PM, The boy is a top bloke, and is passionate about track days, race bikes, etc...

:thumbup:

$110 for a day, that is very reasonable!

Speak to Forum Member Dunno, he is an admin on the NSW Rats forum...he will be able to give you the low down on what's what in NSW.

Send him a PM, The boy is a top bloke, and is passionate about track days, race bikes, etc...

:thumbup:

What he said...lol.:thumbup:

No,havnt been on Marulan or Wakefeild :(But $110 sound's fair & yes ,Dunno is your man(couldnt remember his "handle"):confused:

When I bought my second FZ it had flat bars fitted ,they where giving me some grief in my left shoulder (hurt it in my crash).On our recent forum ride I had to stop after the pain got to great.

Well on the weekend I removed them and reinstalled my stock bars,fantastic :cheer: no more pain and I,m finding I actually prefer the upright position.The bike is a joy to ride again ,just like when I bought my first one.Riding without discomfort is a HUGE plus :thumbup:

Glad to hear Mick. Riding with pain is never good.

The inevitable happened ti me yesterday - first bee sting while riding. Little buggar left a nice big lump on my neck :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back