Visit site
Belly pan, seat cowl and polished rims and that beast might start to look ok.:D

No gear though?:spank::spank::spank:.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First there was the MIGHTY HOFFMOBILE...........

Then there was...........

The WOLFMOBILE V2

Yep, i have been reduced to riding a freakin Gopher round the local shopping centre:Sport:

Oh well, my son, and just about everyone who saw me, thought it was pretty funny....got it up on 3 wheels at one point, and with the aid of my ratbag son, we even got a bit of \"wheelspin\" at one point.

Corners on a dime, accelerates like a clapped out postie scooter on valium!

Yeehah! :spank:

:rof: Thats gold , you look reeeeal impressed with the power delivery..... Just 1 question though , where do the TB's fit on that thing ? :D :D :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the first round of "mod's"....a cheap black paint job, some nice orange rim stripes...crooked as always, a set of "Titanium TB's", and some handle bar streamers.....definitely B.O.T.M. stuff, i reckon!
View attachment 11202

:Flip:

appollo

Reaction score
Visit site
omfg thats hilarious almost wet myself laughing so loud hehe. but seriously you should patent that as a sports pack gopher and start marketing it to old age homes for seniors that still want to cruse the patio on a sick set of wheels...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
omfg thats hilarious almost wet myself laughing so loud hehe. but seriously you should patent that as a sports pack gopher and start marketing it to old age homes for seniors that still want to cruse the patio on a sick set of wheels...

We could start a whole new industry! Lol..........we could call it G.F.G. (Go Fast Gophers!)

:cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How far can you get on a charge ?

Imagine the speed down the hill from your place to Marion, YEEHAA !

Oh at least a couple of hours of charge..........enough to sneak out of Marion for a "high speed" run down Shephereds Hill Road!!!!!

Now that would freak the cops out if they saw some guy tucked in behind the bars, in full leathers, going for it!!!!

Pump the Tyres up to about 100psi...and i reckon, with my weight, you could hit, oh, maybe 40km/h....before the speed wobbles set in!!!!!

:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Boys,I hope you read that :D

Wait,I have a better idea...........how do you think it would go at the BMX track opposite my place :thumbup:

Bloody slow...i reckon you would have heaps of fu though if you towed it behind a Trail Bike!!!!!!!

Maybe we should purchase an old clapped out Gopher and "experiment"....how much trouble could you get yourself in....cops would be too busy laughing to book you!

:spank:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah your right,the things people have had on that track !

Mind you the pocket bikes get airborne on it , the start slope is bloody steep !

appollo

Reaction score
Visit site
mate of mine is just putting together his electric vehicle had it all approved by motor rego etc based on a suzuki mighty boy ute, from what i understand the torque on it is so good itd give our bikes a good run for their money at least for the first few hundred metres.

should see if we could borrow the motor for the gopher thatd be pretty sick a gogher coming down the hill at 200kph

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah your right,the things people have had on that track !

Mind you the pocket bikes get airborne on it , the start slope is bloody steep !

mate of mine is just putting together his electric vehicle had it all approved by motor rego etc based on a suzuki mighty boy ute, from what i understand the torque on it is so good itd give our bikes a good run for their money at least for the first few hundred metres.

should see if we could borrow the motor for the gopher thatd be pretty sick a gogher coming down the hill at 200kph

Oh gosh...and i only crashed at 45km/h the other day......should of kept my avatar as a crash test dummy!!!!!!

:eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah, but this time you'll have an orange flag...lol. That would be pretty funny.....although I reckon Willunga hill, Victor Harbour road would be awesome....got over 80km/h on my bmx down there once.:thumbup:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thats true Appollo,I am interested in electric motorcycles and a 60volt electric motor in a bike gives about the same torque as a 500-600cc petrol motor.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, I go out for a couple of hours, and this place comes to life :rof:

Nice work on the GFG boys... lol

I went and saw Pam tonight. Got to the hospital about 7pm, left just before 9pm. She's doing well, has been up and about, and say's she's coming home tomorrow... "Don't care what the doc say's... I'm going home tomorrow"... Her words...lol

I made the mistake of parking in the Harris Scarfe carpark :banghead: ... Man, was that a stupid idea. I was right at the top... level 6. Got back to the car at about 9:15... got out of the carpark at 10pm :banghead: Then the guys says "That'll be $12.40" :jawdrop: I asked how long we'd been there, and he asked what time I got to my car.. told him 9:15, and he goes, Ok, I'll drop it back to the previous hour. :Flip:

Oh well, lesson learnt, the city sucks on Friday night's, especially nearing Xmas.

:)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, I go out for a couple of hours, and this place comes to life :rof:

Nice work on the GFG boys... lol

I went and saw Pam tonight. Got to the hospital about 7pm, left just before 9pm. She's doing well, has been up and about, and say's she's coming home tomorrow... \"Don't care what the doc say's... I'm going home tomorrow\"... Her words...lol

I made the mistake of parking in the Harris Scarfe carpark :banghead: ... Man, was that a stupid idea. I was right at the top... level 6. Got back to the car at about 9:15... got out of the carpark at 10pm :banghead: Then the guys says \"That'll be $12.40\" :jawdrop: I asked how long we'd been there, and he asked what time I got to my car.. told him 9:15, and he goes, Ok, I'll drop it back to the previous hour. :Flip:

Oh well, lesson learnt, the city sucks on Friday night's, especially nearing Xmas.

:)

Holy cow dude. I thought Flinders was bad.