The "Off Topic" thread...

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I been thinking (I know, that can be dangerous... but I had a fire extinguisher handy :rof: ).

Seeing as my place is going to be sorta cleaned up for Xmas, if you lot aren't doing anything on the weekend between xmas and new years, I might chuck a BBQ, and you're all welcome to come and poke fun at my cooking. You can meet "Mum" and she'd like to show her appreciation to you guys.

Details to follow... Let me know if any/all are available that weekend, if not, I can make it another weekend.

Cheers.

:)

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i saw the cable ties and hoped that was the reason, and not because what mike had been doing to it, giving you any ideas while the wifes at work.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh God... Don't you start on poor little Froggy :spank: :spank:

I did take some pliers, but was too lazy to cut it off... And they say they get too many stuffed toys anyway... So thought the Toy-Run Mascot was the next best thing.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I been thinking (I know, that can be dangerous... but I had a fire extinguisher handy :rof: ).

Seeing as my place is going to be sorta cleaned up for Xmas, if you lot aren't doing anything on the weekend between xmas and new years, I might chuck a BBQ, and you're all welcome to come and poke fun at my cooking. You can meet \"Mum\" and she'd like to show her appreciation to you guys.

Details to follow... Let me know if any/all are available that weekend, if not, I can make it another weekend.

Cheers.

mate I am up for the barbeque! Can even help you cook it, make some salads, whatever you need in fact.....just as long as I can have ten minutes alone with the frog!!!!!!!:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im working on the hoffmobile as we speak :thumbup: , gunna stop for tea in a minute but it'll be up 2nite :D

awesome, can't wait to see it! Will be in here most of the night,in between cruising around the hospital checking out the nurses! Talent has been quite decent today, but the paramedic girls have been outstanding!:cheer:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
mate I am up for the barbeque! Can even help you cook it, make some salads, whatever you need in fact.....just as long as I can have ten minutes alone with the frog!!!!!!!:eek:

Cool, like I said, details soon.
Umm, I'll ignore the last bit, poor froggy, maybe I need to find a chastity belt :rof:

awesome, can't wait to see it! Will be in here most of the night,in between cruising around the hospital checking out the nurses! Talent has been quite decent today, but the paramedic girls have been outstanding!:cheer:

Hehehe, don't chase 'em too much, they'll think there's nothing wrong with you and send ya home.
What's the visiting hours there?? Could be an excuse to take the bike for a short run :thumbup:
Brother_in_law is here, he'll watch the kids.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

WHOA!!!!! HOLD IT , WAIT A MINUTE :D , did i miss something ? Are you still in hostpital ? :confused:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
mate I am up for the barbeque! Can even help you cook it, make some salads, whatever you need in fact.....just as long as I can have ten minutes alone with the frog!!!!!!!

Salad?...lol...you won't win friends with a salad:D...lol.

Ok, I been thinking (I know, that can be dangerous... but I had a fire extinguisher handy ).

Seeing as my place is going to be sorta cleaned up for Xmas, if you lot aren't doing anything on the weekend between xmas and new years, I might chuck a BBQ, and you're all welcome to come and poke fun at my cooking. You can meet \"Mum\" and she'd like to show her appreciation to you guys.

Cheers.

I should be good for that....just let me know what to bring:thumbup:.

WHOA!!!!! HOLD IT , WAIT A MINUTE , did i miss something ? Are you still in hostpital ?

It's the nurses. He keeps going back to check them out. threw himself in front of a parked bus today. They called an ambulance and he got to check out the paramedics too:thumbup:...lol.

Here she is Wolf , the MIGHTY HOFFMOBILE :thumbup: :rof:......... Just learning how to use the new version of Paintshop Pro but im getting there :thumbup:

Lucky Wolf don't wear the same "gear" as the Hoff...lol. Aside from that........
EEEEWWW. That is soooo wrong:spank::spank::eek::eek:...LMAO

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok,having a few issues getting the net to work in my new ward! But I will play catch up now.

Humps,love the hoff bike, pure gold!B.O.M. right there!

Mike, salad is good for you young man!

Humps,unfortuneatly one of my injuries has turned out to be quiyte a bit more serious than first thought,my ankle is screwed!have possibily snapped the ligaments!......hope not,as that will require surgery and screws! Find out in the morning.

Stumbles......thanks a bunch for visiting me and bringing me vital supplies(smokes)....but you could of brung the frog, it's gonna be a long night in here! Seriously,thanks heaps, this ain't just a forum anymore, it's where my buddies hang out!

Finally, just spent half an hour talking to a drop dead hotty paramedic chick!......:Flip:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok,having a few issues getting the net to work in my new ward! But I will play catch up now.

Humps,unfortuneatly one of my injuries has turned out to be quiyte a bit more serious than first thought,my ankle is screwed!have possibily snapped the ligaments!......hope not,as that will require surgery and screws! Find out in the morning.

Stumbles......thanks a bunch for visiting me and bringing me vital supplies(smokes)....but you could of brung the frog, it's gonna be a long night in here! Seriously,thanks heaps, this ain't just a forum anymore, it's where my buddies hang out!

Finally, just spent half an hour talking to a drop dead hotty paramedic chick!......:Flip:

Hey dude, you're crippled. A girl like that could kill you:Flip:...did you give her my address?:D:thumbup:

Good for you doesn't mean good to eat:eek::Flip::D...lol.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No worries mate, the least I could do. Can't have a guy going without smokes, you'll need something to keep the hormones in check... what with all the "hotties" around there... :rof:
I said sorry for being there so late to one of them on the way out, she just smiled and said "thats fine, don't worry about it". Think they may have the hot's for you too mate :thumbup:

Play nice now.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do any of you guys know is these Forum licence plate surrounds fit the Aussie numper plates ?

Umm, nope, they don't fit. Wolfman got one (pressie from the boss), and they are too narrow.

Sorry mate.

Meant to add too, As I left the hospital, turned right onto South Rd, there was a heap of flashing lights at the first intersection... Now, if ya gunna have a smash, right outside a hospital is probably the best place to do it...lol

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do any of you guys know is these Forum licence plate surrounds fit the Aussie numper plates ?

I have one of the number plate holders, was given one as all moderators are given one.....and unfortuneatly they do not fit Aussie plates,well not SA plates at least, am presuming that Queensland plates are the same size as SA plates?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I thought it was a WINNER :cheer: , vote 1 Hoffmobile , sorry to hear about your ankle mate i hope its all good news in the morning or dare i say it * GULP* you could be off the Hoffmobile for a while :(....... Drop dead hottie hey :thumbup: , place to be if you do drop dead i guess :D and Mike you can always offset the health benefits of a salad with a Rum......:D , i always say a balanced diet is a rum in both hands.....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have one of the number plate holders, was given one as all moderators are given one.....and unfortuneatly they do not fit Aussie plates,well not SA plates at least, am presuming that Queensland plates are the same size as SA plates?

Im not sure , i'll take a measurement in the morning for you :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm. Bundy salad dressing.....I reckon you might be onto something there mate:eek::rockon::cheer::thumbup::D:wav::bow::steve: :drool:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
man, now my signal is so crap it won't even let me quote in my replies!

Re the crash out the front of the hospital, they probably were at the hospital earlier and saw the same paramedics as me and promptly went out and had a crash just so they could meet them!

Am thinking of stacking the wheelchair into the next hotty filled ambo that is getting set to leave!

Better still, am thinking of asking my hottie paramedic contact to hook me up as their free DJ at their next paramedic party!

Will have an auction for the position of "roadie" at this "fantasy gig"......I think medics are starting to kick in again!:eek: