The "Off Topic" thread...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WooHooo!!! My cousin up in Qld just gave birth to a baby boy, 3.4 Kgs, they named him Jackson.

:D

Awesome news :thumbup:....... Congates Stumbles on the family addition , hope both Mum and Bub are doing well :D......Spose you'll have to come up to meet little Jackson on day now :D and call in for a Rum with Humpy :thumbup: :thumbup: , im sitting hear at the moment waiting to become an Uncle again :cheer: the little bugger is 4 days late so the phone call cant be to far away !!!!!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm, now there's a good excuse to get up there :thumbup:

Any idea where Balmoral is? I've got a head-ache and can't find it...lol

Man, am I lazy or what..lmao.
Anyway, right in the middle of BrisVegas
Balmoral - Google Maps

Anywhere near you Humps???

:)

I know Balmoral its just down near Bulimba , only about half an hour away so not far at all........ You rum is a wonderful cure for a headache :thumbup::D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok , ive finally gotten time to put these pic's up..... For those who didnt know about a month ago i removed my rear hugger and sent it to the paint shop , why ? just because i can and here is the results :D :thumbup:.... Im loving it alot :D after xmas i'll get the front done aswell as the side pods where the FZ6 stickers are......

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
why so blue, what plans have you got.

Its a really weird blue coz it changes in different light , when you see it up close it isnt all that blue.....If you stand next to the bike it is only 2 shades lighter than Yamaha's navy blue which is where i was heading with it but we couldnt quiet get there....... Im stoked with the colour all the same and when the rest of its done it will really be a stand out...:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok , ive finally gotten time to put these pic's up..... For those who didnt know about a month ago i removed my rear hugger and sent it to the paint shop , why ? just because i can and here is the results :D :thumbup:.... Im loving it alot :D after xmas i'll get the front done aswell as the side pods where the FZ6 stickers are......

Mate, that looks great, front fender would look great done the same IMHO. If you plan on doing more, I reckon you should start your own mod thread.
:cheer:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not a great photo, but it's all I have at the moment.

nvwq6b.jpg

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been a bit slack today, I thought I posted an update about "mum".

Anyway, She is feeling better, and the tube should come out of her throat tomorrow, so she'll be able to talk again... (It's been so quiet since sunday...lol, J/K ;) ). Hopefully they'll move her into a normal ward tomorrow as well, then her friends can go and visit her.
Phone has been ringing all day, everyone loves our Pam :)

Ok, I'm gunna take some pain-killers for my thumping head, and jump into bed... Kerry should be home in about 10 mins.

Cya's.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been a bit slack today, I thought I posted an update about \"mum\".

Anyway, She is feeling better, and the tube should come out of her throat tomorrow, so she'll be able to talk again... (It's been so quiet since sunday...lol, J/K ;) ). Hopefully they'll move her into a normal ward tomorrow as well, then her friends can go and visit her.
Phone has been ringing all day, everyone loves our Pam :)

Ok, I'm gunna take some pain-killers for my thumping head, and jump into bed... Kerry should be home in about 10 mins.

Cya's.

Thanks for the update dave, so glad to hear your mum is on the mend. Hope you get a decent rest and knock that headache on the head(pardon the pun). Has been a very hectic few days for you. :thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think all babies look a lot like stumble's avatar...lol.:spank::spank::spank:

Great news on ya Ma in law Dave. No doubt she'll be happy to get the freakin' tube out:cheer:.

Can't wait to see what you've got in store Mr.Humpy.:thumbup:

Nice to see you got your avatar sorted Jaimie...lol.
I remember the ad well Mr Humpy...lol. I can actually do a pretty good impression.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike