The "Off Topic" thread...

I made the mistake of parking in the Harris Scarfe carpark :banghead: ... Man, was that a stupid idea. I was right at the top... level 6. Got back to the car at about 9:15... got out of the carpark at 10pm :banghead: Then the guys says \"That'll be $12.40\" :jawdrop: I asked how long we'd been there, and he asked what time I got to my car.. told him 9:15, and he goes, Ok, I'll drop it back to the previous hour. :Flip:

Oh well, lesson learnt, the city sucks on Friday night's, especially nearing Xmas.

:)

Took me & my boy 45 minutes to get out of the Marion shopping centre carpark last thursday night...we made the mistake of leaving as the shops shut....was very annoying! Just for once.....and only this once did i wish i had a 4 wheel drive, so i could of just jumped over a garden bed, and got the heck out of Dodge!!!!

:eek:

Yeah, Marion can be a pain.

Well, Mum_in_law is home, just picked her up. She's as happy as a pig in **** to be out of there.

Glad to hear Pam is home........bet you, the missus, and your daughter are glad too...just a weeeeeee bit more than me! :D

You gotta clean up that poop though.....cant be sanitary!!!!! :spank:

funny story! I managed to nail mad matt onto a 4 hour sleep today,he came over for a barbeque lunch, fed him a 400gr fillet steak! He ate it, loved it, could not get enough of it! He managed to down 2 beer's in the process, 5 minutes later he was telling me the cow he had just eaten was feeling a little bit heavy....5 minutes after that he said he could not move he was that full! 5 minutes later he was history!

First time I have ever seen matt beaten by food, all 140kg's of him!:spank:

Well I thought it was funny anyway!

funny story! I managed to nail mad matt onto a 4 hour sleep today,he came over for a barbeque lunch, fed him a 400gr fillet steak! He ate it, loved it, could not get enough of it! He managed to down 2 beer's in the process, 5 minutes later he was telling me the cow he had just eaten was feeling a little bit heavy....5 minutes after that he said he could not move he was that full! 5 minutes later he was history!

First time I have ever seen matt beaten by food, all 140kg's of him!:spank:

Well I thought it was funny anyway!

So you managed to get your barbie in then?:thumbup:

I went to Meadows, Strath, Goolwa, Coffee @ Victor and home via Delamere and Willunga.:rockon:

So you managed to get your barbie in then?:thumbup:

I went to Meadows, Strath, Goolwa, Coffee @ Victor and home via Delamere and Willunga.:rockon:

hmmmmmm........let's just say it was a perfect day for riding today..... Let's just say I just rode that route in my head..... Let's just say I can't ride to the end of January at least............let's just say I hate you right now mike! :justkidding:

Last edited:
hmmmmmm........let's just say it was a perfect day for riding today..... Let's just say I just rode that route in my head..... Let's just say I can't ride to the end of January at least............let's just say I hate you right now mike! :justkidding:

LMAO....you'd feel better immediately if you saw my gear.:eek::eek::eek::spank::spank::spank:

The worst case of splattered bug I've ever seen:(....lol

Hey guys, I better pull my finger out.

OK, BBQ this weekend, is Saturday ok with everyone who wants to come, bring yourselves and what-ever ya drink, leave the rest to me.

Also, can I get an idea of who's coming, numbers-wise so I can get enough meat and stuff.

Jamie and Mike already said yes, so they'd better be here or I'll come a hunting...lol

Thanks. If it's too soon after Xmas, yell out, and I'll postpone for a couple of weeks.

I can't come Dave,got a wedding to go to,right on xmas to !

My brother-in-law decided to come down from Darwin to get married here ,I,m a bit pissed about it ,was hoping for a trip to Darwin !

Hey guys, I better pull my finger out.

OK, BBQ this weekend, is Saturday ok with everyone who wants to come, bring yourselves and what-ever ya drink, leave the rest to me.

Also, can I get an idea of who's coming, numbers-wise so I can get enough meat and stuff.

Jamie and Mike already said yes, so they'd better be here or I'll come a hunting...lol

Thanks. If it's too soon after Xmas, yell out, and I'll postpone for a couple of weeks.

In my twisted head, pull finger out and cook BBQ ended up with, Make sure you wash your hands:eek::spank:....lol:D.
Still keen, although I wouldn't mind being hunted gixxer meathead ticket fighter style by a pack of college girls....just for the experience you know.....LMAO...What a tool:spank::spank::spank:.

Cheers
Mike

The Gixxer meathead thing was hilarious.......biggest "Himbo" i have see for a long while...reminded me of a few bouncers i have met over the Years.....the bit at the end was pure gold!!!!!! Wanker!

:spank:

:cheer: :cheer: My wife and I are uncle's and auntie's again about 40 minutes ago :cheer: :cheer: , little Charlotte Ashleigh was born 8lb 4oz and both mum and bub are doing great :D :D im so excited , pic's will follow when i get some :thumbup:

Thanks mate , will do..... Its good news after the day ive had , one of my best mates had a massive heart attack today and is in intensive care in Brisbane's top cardiac hospital :( hope all is well i spoke to his wife earlier but the were still waiting for some test results.....

Back