NH Ride #1

shefz6er

Reaction score
Visit site
We must have just missed your group. Took Rt. 28 from Salem NH to Ossippee, then 16 to the whse sale.
What a beautiful weekend in the mountains. Stayed overnight in Bartlett, then headed back on Sunday.
Left just after the rain on Saturday AM, arrived home just before the rain on Sunday PM. That was real timing!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We must have just missed your group. Took Rt. 28 from Salem NH to Ossippee, then 16 to the whse sale.
What a beautiful weekend in the mountains. Stayed overnight in Bartlett, then headed back on Sunday.
Left just after the rain on Saturday AM, arrived home just before the rain on Sunday PM. That was real timing!

Were you the blue FZ6 parked on the side just after the barrier entering Whitehorse Gear? We saw two of them and met with the other person from SBN (Fleksta) but he didn't know who owned the other bike that was parked 4 away from him. We got there around 12:40pm and stayed till about 2:45pm. We had to park at the first building in the left entering the place cause it was so full!

Sorry we didn't meet up!

shefz6er

Reaction score
Visit site
We arrived around 2 PM and parked in the paved lot off to the right. But yes, I was driving a blue FZ6, Givi box and Cortech saddlebags. I ride with a blue FJR and a Warrior.
I'll keep an eye out on this forum to watch for more rides. This is only my second season on my FZ6, third season riding, and I need the experience.
The back roads that we took were for the most part in great condition!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We arrived around 2 PM and parked in the paved lot off to the right. But yes, I was driving a blue FZ6, Givi box and Cortech saddlebags. I ride with a blue FJR and a Warrior.
I'll keep an eye out on this forum to watch for more rides. This is only my second season on my FZ6, third season riding, and I need the experience.
The back roads that we took were for the most part in great condition!

So, the one we saw was yet another FZ6 because it didn't have the luggage you described. Hmmmm... wonder who THAT was? :confused:

I'm sure we'll be planning another ride soon so keep your eye on the Northeast threads!

-Eric