NH Whitehorse Gear ride 4/25/09 *DATE CHANGED*

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And humble too....;)

Rob, are those track days simply observable, you know, just show up, watch a little, get a feel for the daily progression of it??

Well the race weekends are a competaive situation, you pay to get in (unless you "work") and they are all going for points towards a championship. but they are a spectator situation where as you can go and pay somethign like $1`0 for the weekend for the grandstand seats or Something like $25 for the infeild pass. you go and watch and meet a lot of cool people that are racing locally. also if you buy the infield pass you can camp in there all weekend and take part in the nightime activities as well.

Track days are different. I think you can just show up and watch those if you want. but i am not sure. if you are interested in watching some of a track day let me know and i will talk to some of the people that i know and see if it would be alright. I know the people that organize at least 3 of the track day groups up at loudon.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Keira and Rob. Yup, I'd only do full days if she's going to be that busy with school. And you can bet I'll request Rob as my Capt'n O' Capt'n! :D I'll have to jump online and grab the schedule so I can post it in Google Calendar. :D

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yo Eric! We still on for a ride tomorrow AM? Supposed to be VERY nice! I don't think Michele is coming so it will be just us two unless anyone else speaks up. 10am at the Alton McD's? If you know of some cool roads to get us to North Conway, I'll follow you. :thumbup:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll see ya there:rockon: I say we wing it, road wise, consult the map prior and just go....

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds great! I will be there. You can try out the sofa (seat) from there as well!