VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My grand uncle (Mike's father), said they probably met each other halfway

QUOTE]

I would say they certainly did, probably gave the old biker wave. At least there is joy in this very difficult situation. You're right, if someone is suffering, it's for the best. Been there. Kind of silly, you can do the right thing putting your pet down, but when it comes to humans, you have to suffer until the very end.

The three of us will discuss this trip Monday night. I know that arriving into LA between 4 & 7 pm probably won't be the best time, so later is good. But we certainly don't want for you and your wife, to go out of your way for us.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Talked to Lone today (texting) and he said he was at Lava Hot Springs this morning and headed for the Grand Canyon by night fall.....

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Made it to Vegas tonight after 715 mileage in the saddle today (yesterday officially)

Left Albuquerque this morning, several stops later, here I am.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Made it to Vegas tonight after 715 mileage in the saddle today (yesterday officially)

Left Albuquerque this morning, several stops later, here I am.

Enjoy the off day, walk up & down the strip, go enjoy some of the sights.

Things you can do for FREE!

Observe the Fountains of Bellagio, every 15 minutes I think, but best to watch them at night.

Conservatory inside the Bellagio

Pirate show outside in front of Treasure Island every 90 minutes, I think first show is 5:30 pm.

Walk inside the Forum Shops inside Caesar's Palace and go check out the circular escalator, it goes up in a circle rather than staight up. Weird feeling.

Welcome to Las Vegas Sign about 200 yards south of the Mandala Bay - Hey wait for me.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com

Observe the Fountains of Bellagio, every 15 minutes I think, but best to watch them at night.

Pirate show outside in front of Treasure Island every 90 minutes, I think first show is 5:30 pm.

Walk inside the Forum Shops inside Caesar's Palace and go check out the circular escalator, it goes up in a circle rather than staight up. Weird feeling.

Welcome to Las Vegas Sign about 200 yards south of the Mandala Bay - Hey wait for me.

Lonesoldier is here too. Funny story, actually, I was hopping in the shower at nearly 1am when the door to my hotel room opens up and a gorilla carrying a gas can comes waltzing in. He ended up getting his own room so we can have some privacy but I found this all pretty funny.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

And...go check out the Freemont St. area tonight!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
May I make a suggestion here?!?!

We have a chat room you guys could talk to each other a little easier there.....
not that I mind reading your conversations, but I believe in the KISS system.

Keep
It
Simple
Sweetie

:scared: or you could just tell me to mind my own business

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm planning on getting a hotel in Hermosa Beach for Wednesday night, you can crash in the other bed, I'll make sure there is TWO! And you can share the bed with Lone too. Or one of you can sleep on the floor.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Wednesday, tomorrow, in your area.

Thursday running up the PCH to your area Chemiker

Look up Pt. Mugu, Leo Carillo, and Sycamore Canyon campgrounds. They're just north of Zuma beach, but good campsites!

I'm in finals this week at school, but you could crash on the floor at my place if you'd like. Are you a creep? JK I'd have to ask the housemates if it was OK.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
May I make a suggestion here?!?!

We have a chat room you guys could talk to each other a little easier there.....
not that I mind reading your conversations, but I believe in the KISS system.

Keep
It
Simple
Sweetie

:scared: or you could just tell me to mind my own business

Sorry Brenda, but since they're coming my way, it's nice to see the updates, so that we have a chance to hook up. I can't be in the chat room all the time, so I might miss some info if it's done by chat or PM. My $0.02