The All-Combined West Coast FZ6-Forum Ride

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry Brenda, but since they're coming my way, it's nice to see the updates, so that we have a chance to hook up. I can't be in the chat room all the time, so I might miss some info if it's done by chat or PM. My $0.02

Ok...minding my own business

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay so I know getting people to one spot is iffy at best, especially with all the variables, but I was hoping to meet some of you and I'm planning on caging my way up to maybe have lunch or dinner. Since I'm caging is there anything I can bring you people. Also is there a planned meetup we can solidify and shoot for.
Anyone who doesn't have my number, PM me....

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Make sure you guys take LOTS of pics!! :cheer:
And FYI, Dirk is a GREAT guy, so if you have a couch for him to crash on, I can guarantee he would be an awesome house guest! :thumbup:
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL time together. I am SO jealous!! :(

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Update:

No BBQ at Louis's place, but thanks for the update.

Heading into LA around 3 pm. Thinking of staying around the Malibu area. Lone is probably going to stay up in Santa Barbara Wednesday night. Krid and I may hit the LA area for a ride Wednesday night and hook up with Lone Thursday in Santa Barbara.

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Update:

No BBQ at Louis's place, but thanks for the update.

Heading into LA around 3 pm. Thinking of staying around the Malibu area. Lone is probably going to stay up in Santa Barbara Wednesday night. Krid and I may hit the LA area for a ride Wednesday night and hook up with Lone Thursday in Santa Barbara.

If you and Krid want to head down PCH to Ventura I would be happy to put you both up for the night. I am about 30 miles South of Santa Barbara so we could hook up with Lone in the morning. Just let me know. I will PM my cell to you and Krid.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you and Krid want to head down PCH to Ventura I would be happy to put you both up for the night. I am about 30 miles South of Santa Barbara so we could hook up with Lone in the morning. Just let me know. I will PM my cell to you and Krid.

As of this moriing, that's the plan. Crashing at your place.

We are taking Louis's ACH route into LA, from there we will try to find Mohhland drive and go up PCH. But lone want to ride and take pics of Compton and Watts! He's serious.