Leo Vince exhaust

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's another nice shot :)

watermark.php

Got an Evotech tail tidy on the way to finish it off nicely ...

I LOVE THIS BIKE SO MUCH ....

Today is a good day ;)

They went in very easily ... I managed to do the install myself in about an hour and that included searching the net for the correct instructions !! they sent me instructions for a bandit !! I can forgive them though ;)

Last edited:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Added a few more bits today :)

Removed the passenger foot pegs ... I won't be needing them til I can ride it properly on my own !! Gonna cut some thin black foam to shape and stick on where the bolts were ... A job for tomorrow..

Added an Evotech Tail tidy (or fender eliminator as you know it )

Also Added some Paddock stand frame sliders ... Also Evotech.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Hope you like ..... I certainly do :thumbup:

Last edited:

hobbit

Short fat and hairy :))))
Reaction score
Visit site
its looking good i was going to remove my rear pegs as i dout i will be carrying a passenger but then my old mans bsa broke down to night and i had carry back to get the van

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I need a sound clip!:eek: Those do look really sweet, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my Two Brother yet.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I need a sound clip!:eek: Those do look really sweet, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my Two Brother yet.

I'll try and borrow a mates camcorder ... Not sure the video facility on my camera will do them justice ... I'll give it a try and see what I can come up with :)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Not my sound clip but I can confirm it sounds very similar to mine ;)

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCOnFGgO2eI[/nomedia]

StarWing

Reaction score
Visit site
Added a few more bits today :)

Removed the passenger foot pegs ... I won't be needing them til I can ride it properly on my own !! Gonna cut some thin black foam to shape and stick on where the bolts were ... A job for tomorrow..

Added an Evotech Tail tidy (or fender eliminator as you know it )

I also removed the passenger steps, I painted the original bolts in black, this looks very clean.
Maybe an idea for you ?

Why didn't you order the tailtidy for the mini blinkers ? this unit doesn't have the large holes for the blinkers, but smaller ones where you can fit mini blinkers into :)

I'm gonna order a set of carbon Devil's tomorrow. As previous said. Two Brothers are way to expensive here in the EU :(

StarWing

Reaction score
Visit site
I've installed the Carbon Devil's this weekend.
Sounds great. But I'm a little bit dissapointed with the finish of these units.

The installation was rather annoying because I couldn't get them alligned correctly and took them off multiple times before I was statisfied
Also, the weld on the "hanger" for the license plate is too wide and they will touch the carbin whilst driving, this will cause damage to the carbon.
A second thing is that there are tiny weldspots melted to the end tip. Not noticable from a distance, but it shouldn't be there.

The dB killers are not very easy to install/remove. They are installed with a rivet (?). I had to drill them out, and I will modify them by tapping an allen bolt in them so I can fit and remove them easiliy

Conclusion: good damper, but the finish installation could be much better.
Conclusion 2: last Devil I've bought.

Last year I bought a damper for my FZS600 from a local company, the finish was much better and I've even recieved some goodies with the damper. The prices are comparable to the devil.

pics:
Index of /starwing1/fz6 s2/exhaust

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I've installed the Carbon Devil's this weekend.
Sounds great. But I'm a little bit dissapointed with the finish of these units.

The installation was rather annoying because I couldn't get them alligned correctly and took them off multiple times before I was statisfied
Also, the weld on the "hanger" for the license plate is too wide and they will touch the carbin whilst driving, this will cause damage to the carbon.
A second thing is that there are tiny weldspots melted to the end tip. Not noticable from a distance, but it shouldn't be there.

The dB killers are not very easy to install/remove. They are installed with a rivet (?). I had to drill them out, and I will modify them by tapping an allen bolt in them so I can fit and remove them easiliy

Conclusion: good damper, but the finish installation could be much better.
Conclusion 2: last Devil I've bought.

Last year I bought a damper for my FZS600 from a local company, the finish was much better and I've even recieved some goodies with the damper. The prices are comparable to the devil.

pics:
Index of /starwing1/fz6 s2/exhaust

They do look nice Starwing !! and I've heard the sound on those devils is awsome ... How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking ?

StarWing

Reaction score
Visit site
They do look nice Starwing !! and I've heard the sound on those devils is awsome ... How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking ?

I paid around €675 for them. Found them on the internet €15 cheaper though. But I ordered them here at a local dealer.