HEAT WAVE! I'm melting!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Coke was originally a headache cure with a major ingredent of cocain it us to be served in a cone shaped paper cup and drunk wearing white gloves. A rumor goes that the main heads of coke can never travel on the same plane at the same time in case it crash's due to there really being a secret ingredient that only the big wigs know.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Coke was originally a headache cure with a major ingredent of cocain it us to be served in a cone shaped paper cup and drunk wearing white gloves. A rumor goes that the main heads of coke can never travel on the same plane at the same time in case it crash's due to there really being a secret ingredient that only the big wigs know.

Thanks, Interesting...first part is probably true, second part abouyt the exec's, sounds like clever marketing to me.

:thumbup:

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont' envy you guys. This is literaly jaw dropping :jawdrop:

I'd like to visit Australia sometime the next couple of years, i'm definately not doing that in (your) scorching summer.

Take care in the heat. Does your bike even run in those temps?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'd like to visit Australia sometime the next couple of years, i'm definately not doing that in (your) scorching summer.

re the bike running in such conditions, I dunno, been too woosy to ride, have been using car as it is air/conditioned!

Nut even that was protesting today, and it is less than 2 years old!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The reports of deaths was bound to start....horrible reality of such extreme heat. :(

I thought we were going to have a hot summer....i would like to know what a "break" is...32c instead of 40c???

And this was also only a matter of time.....fire starters should be locked up for life!

:(

And their life should be shortened painfully to save money:eek::spank::spank:
Using fire of course.

Dunno about that, but it's owned by the Mormons last time I checked and the Recipe is kept under some pretty serious security.

I'd like to visit Australia sometime the next couple of years, i'm definitely not doing that in (your) scorching summer.

The bike runs fine. Just chugging to work, trying to stay in front of traffic for air flow reasons. On the way home it's straight in to the hills for that midnight twisty adventure:rockon::rockon::rockon:.

I actually grabbed a chair and sat in the cold store staring at the walls for part of my break tonight. I also pulled up a chair and did some work in there too for a while...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has metioned one of these
summeressentials004.jpg picture by nobbyfz6 - Photobucket
summeressentials006.jpg picture by nobbyfz6 - Photobucket
& a neck wrap for good measure
summeressentials010.jpg picture by nobbyfz6 - Photobucket
Been wearing it under a vented Rjays textile jacket & its awesome :rockon:.It has pockets of water absorbing polymer crystals.It will wet the top of your pants,but it doesnt look like you p1ssed your pants.:thumbup:

Lol! great idea, never thought of that....might come in handy in a couple of weeks when Silverback & Me ride to PI for the WSBK....especially as the weather will still most probably be hot!

So, probably a stupid question, but where do you but one of these from?

ender

ohfive
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife made the whole family neck-wraps and they work! We have hot and humid summers but there is a point where hot is just miserable. Our thoughts are with you.

We are at 24 degrees F (-4.5C) today but it will warm up this weekend.

I bet y'all are glad this "global warming" thing is hoax. :rolleyes:

Jadon01

Reaction score
Visit site
watched some of the Australian Open... saw where you guys were sweating it out. hope it doesn't last too long...

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Lol! great idea, never thought of that....might come in handy in a couple of weeks when Silverback & Me ride to PI for the WSBK....especially as the weather will still most probably be hot!

So, probably a stupid question, but where do you but one of these from?

I got mine from a workwear joint(western workwear)it was only $35,but when I was searching I saw them for as much as $190 :eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just doing a little search around the Weatherzone website and it looks like the predicted temps are staying down a little today :cheer: :cheer: , Sydney was predictied to be 47 but they've only just got to 32....44 was predicted for you guys in SA on the QLD news but you's have only just touched 40.....Melbourne are only sitting on 25 , just some small consolation for the heat sufferers :thumbup: