Just another summer ride - Fazer Style

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDV17003.shtml
Heading up to visit my mates for our monthly motorcycle club meeting. (Shepparton)
It is 300km there tomorrow and about the same on the way back on Friday. I go accross the Great Dividing Range and it cools a bit in that area.
Might post some pics when I get back Friday.

Just for our Northern Hemisphere mates I thought I might post the weather forecast for the ride. I am leaving in leathers but packing the wet weather gear as there is a chance of a shower.
The temperatures are in celsius. To convert to farenheit, just double it and add 30 degrees F.
:rockon:

Northern Country District Forecast
Issued at 4:24 pm EDT on Wednesday 2 December 2009
for the period until midnight EDT Sunday 6 December 2009.

Warning Summary at issue time
Severe fire weather warning for Thursday within this area.

Details of warnings are available on the Bureau's website www.bom.gov.au, by telephone 1300-659-217* or through some TV and radio broadcasts.

Weather Situation
A high pressure system is moving across the south Tasman Sea as a cold front approaches western Victoria. This front should move across western areas of the State late Thursday morning and reach the east at night. A high pressure ridge will extend from south of the Bight and should be centred over northern Victoria on Friday and Saturday. A weak front should move through Bass Strait on Sunday.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday
Clear. Light winds.

Forecast for Thursday
Becoming cloudy. The chance of showers in the late afternoon. Winds north to northeasterly averaging 15 to 25 km/h, tending northerly up to 50 km/h during the morning then tending southwesterly 30 to 45 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the lower 30s.

BendigoCool change and windy.Min13Max30SheppartonBecoming windy.Min12Max31EchucaBecoming windy.Min13Max31
Forest Fire Danger: Severe [50-74]

Grassland Fire Danger: Severe [50-74]

UV Alert from 9:00 am to 5:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Forecast for Friday
Sunny. Winds west to southwesterly averaging 15 to 25 km/h, reaching 35 km/h at times. Overnight temperatures falling to around 11 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid 20s.

BendigoMostly sunny.Min10Max23SheppartonSunny.Min

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
rumpole-of-the-bailey-albums-summer-2010-picture5315-river-murray.jpg

rumpole-of-the-bailey-albums-summer-2010-picture5314-wombat-flat.jpg

http://www.600riders.com/forum/memb...s-summer-2010-picture5313-brisbane-ranges.jpg

I would have posted more pics but the weather was so perfect and the corners so good I just kept riding. :rockon:
Rumpole