FZ6 Rearset Set Back Plates For Sale

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set of these I could sell to someone if they are interested in them. I just sold my FZ6 and bought a FZ1. I wish they fit the FZ1, but they don't. So I figured I come back here to sell them to someone else to use.

Just PM me if you would like them and we can talk price. I was thinking in the $75.00 range since they are use. They still look brand new even though I used them for a year.

Thanks,

Blake

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
I believe, I have one set of black V2 (drilled style) and I have one set from the original run in silver (which I had planned on keeping as a momento). I'm in the middle of moving. I could order another run, but they'd probably be real expensive. Shipping is cheap $7USD to US, $10USD internationally. If you guys could scrounge up verbal support to buy a total of 5 sets at $100USD shipped, I'll ask the shop to make another 5 set run.

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
I believe, I have one set of black V2 (drilled style) and I have one set from the original run in silver (which I had planned on keeping as a momento). I'm in the middle of moving. I could order another run, but they'd probably be real expensive. Shipping is cheap $7USD to US, $10USD internationally. If you guys could scrounge up verbal support to buy a total of 5 sets at $100USD shipped, I'll ask the shop to make another 5 set run.

Let me know, if thisisbenji doesn't want the black ones i will take them!

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd pay $100, but I'm not sure of anyone else who would want them besides those on the forum. Black is my preferred color, but it doesn't really matter as silver would go good with the rearsets.

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a set from another forum member not to long ago. These will be an asset for the track, they put my knees up too high for my week day commute. Word of caution though....these WILL add 20 mph to your bikeBlah
Oso2k did a great job on these. They look so good you may not want to put them on the bike.

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd pay $100, but I'm not sure of anyone else who would want them besides those on the forum. Black is my preferred color, but it doesn't really matter as silver would go good with the rearsets.

So are you calling dibs on the last pair of black ones he has left?

If not i'll take them!

And if we need to do another group order i am happy paying 100$.

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, well that leaves me alone on the list for an extra run then!

Hope more people turn up for the party...

( Oso2k, if no one is interested in doing one more run and you decide to sell the silver ones to, let me know, i can always paint them!)

Last edited:

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow...didn't get any of that traffic. Last set was sold. I encourage you to get 4 of your closest FZ6 friends to go in on a group buy. I'm not planning on selling that other set.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Current demand:
pdalora - silver
Carlos840 - black
Kenward - black

Let me know if I have the colors wrong. One more and then I'll take payment and place the order.

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet!

Come on people, you know you want some...

One quick question to the guys who have already done the mod:

Are any of you tall, with 34" inseam? How comfortable is this compared to stock?

Last edited:

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet!

Come on people, you know you want some...

One quick question to the guys who have already done the mod:

Are any of you tall, with 34" inseam? How comfortable is this compared to stock?

5'9"/30" inseam. Very comfortable. Feels more like an R6 (I had an 07 R6S).

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, i really hope a fourth person joins the party soon, cant wait to try!

Yup. They're fun. I think I've now sold over 50 sets. Maybe more. Not one complaint. And lots of compliments. I wish order them in larger batches but just not enough demand nor cash in my bank account to do that. A batch of 50 would save about $20 per set.

Also, pdalora having a silver set (clear anodize) will throw the cost off. Just to clear coat that seat doubles everyones cost. It's because the machine shop charges by the number of color batches (2 batches, 1 black 1 clear, equals double the cost). :/