FZ6 Rearset Set Back Plates For Sale

So I got another quote from Hamilton Engineering for 5 sets of black. Numbers are just a few bucks more expensive because anodize task is not amortized across more sets.

$93USD (via paypal, shipping included) to US Lower 48
$98USD (via paypal, shipping included) to International destination

2-3 weeks until delivery to me from when I pull the trigger on the order.

PM if you're interested.

go for it folks this is a great mod

changes the seating dynamic and puts you 'at one' with the bike and really changes cornering ability
I love mine

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

So I got another quote from Hamilton Engineering for 5 sets of black. Numbers are just a few bucks more expensive because anodize task is not amortized across more sets.

$93USD (via paypal, shipping included) to US Lower 48
$98USD (via paypal, shipping included) to International destination

2-3 weeks until delivery to me from when I pull the trigger on the order.

PM if you're interested.

I'll bite. PM sent. Thanks! :D

jbcoeluOcfX60D.jpg

Delighted with the set I got. I was initially thinking that it was a form over function mod. Not the case. After a couple of days getting used to it you will notice how much easier it is to get your bum off the seat and turn in.

I'm really enjoying the mod.

Neil

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Delighted with the set I got. I was initially thinking that it was a form over function mod. Not the case. After a couple of days getting used to it you will notice how much easier it is to get your bum off the seat and turn in.

I'm really enjoying the mod.

Neil

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Awesome. I'm really looking forward to these. I'm working hard to make the bike 'feel right' and this is a missing piece.

you guys will love em

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Read Post #240 for the best install pics and replacing the bearing on the gear shift lever.
You dont need the extension bit that I added to the lever rod in my install write up.

Back