Fz6 got a bigger brother. My new k9 750 Pics!!!!

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
My thoughts exactly. This is the bike I wanted originally but the cost + insurance was INSANE. It's such a great bike. I think you should have kept the white wheels though- they looked SICK.

OEM came with Blk rims, i had mine swapped with a 08 600 white, the rear sprocket is +2 over the 600 if anybody wants to know. :thumbup:

Brad

Senpai
Reaction score
Visit site
Sick looking bike!

How much did you pay, and did you finance it? I picked my fz up for 3.5k last year so prob ride it for another year. 750 look nice but prob jump to a 1k, 04-05 generation R1 are going for around 5k - 5.5k in my neck of the woods.

I always buy used when it comes to bikes. Maybe get something brand new when I'm older.

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
actually the 750 revs to 15k:eek:

Yeah I know ... but you don't need to rev it that high to get POWER :D.

My next bike is either going to be a hypermotard/990 SM ... or an GSX-R 750 ...

I'm just "scared" about riding a real racing bike on public roads ... the fines over here are NOT cheap :eek: ... :D:D:D

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet bike man! I really like the white wheels over the black OEM. White/Blue paint with white wheels is my favorite color scheme on a bike, but the white/grey looks sharp!

Sounds like you got yourself the perfect bike. Enjoy the ride!

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
Sick looking bike!

How much did you pay, and did you finance it? I picked my fz up for 3.5k last year so prob ride it for another year. 750 look nice but prob jump to a 1k, 04-05 generation R1 are going for around 5k - 5.5k in my neck of the woods.

I always buy used when it comes to bikes. Maybe get something brand new when I'm older.

I paid MSRP otd, with the extra 1 hour of shop labor for the rim swap included. Zooks went up 110% over 08's i coulda got the new R1, zx-10, 1000rr, but the pearl white paintjob :cheer: really set it in stone, + this dealer was nice enough to swap rims over, other dealers :Flip:

I pay $235 per month for 5 years. Had to help stimulate the economy, just paid off the fz6 and got a raise, so my bank account sees no changes :D

Brad

Senpai
Reaction score
Visit site
I paid MSRP otd, with the extra 1 hour of shop labor for the rim swap included. Zooks went up 110% over 08's i coulda got the new R1, zx-10, 1000rr, but the pearl white paintjob :cheer: really set it in stone, + this dealer was nice enough to swap rims over, other dealers :Flip:

I pay $235 per month for 5 years. Had to help stimulate the economy, just paid off the fz6 and got a raise, so my bank account sees no changes :D

Not bad, looks sweet again ha. For the 3.5k I got the FZ for a steal and paid straight cash so open to a upgrade maybe next year. Enjoy the ride man, I bet you smile every time you catch a glimps of the 750. :thumbup:

BTW did you put any money down?

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
i coulda put 2k down, but i can make my monthly payment no prob + $150. Im taking all the $$$ from my mods off the fz6 and modding the gsxr, how fun! just sold the ohlins - time to get stainless lines, fender eliminator, swingarm spools, race stand, frame sliders, blah blah blah the list goes on and on!

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
Yoshi !!!

Not this ...

yoshi_display.jpg

But this

yoshimura-TRSExhaust-ATV.jpg

:D

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
Stunning bike mate, I am a fan of gixxers and I'm not, I love the bikes but it seems like everyone here has one! None the less, very nice :)

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
yup every1 and their mama got one, but at least mine is diff with the factory white rims, it doesnt help that the gsxr 600's are IDENTICAL in every way, except for underneath the engine cover and the +2 rear sprocket.

As for the yoshi exhaust, i think imma try Taylormade Home Page those are some trick exhausts with the extra carbon fibre fairing piece makes it look OEM

S

sm00thpapa

Yo that bike is bad ass. I rode my friends GSX-R 750 and it was a little to much for me. Maybe in a few years I might upgrade. Ride safe.........