Fz6 Forum Official Shirts. ORDERS

***Please Read Thread Before Voting!!!!*** Shirt color and quantity.

• Colors: Black Shirt, White Ink

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Colors: White Shirt, Black Ink

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Colors: Yamaha Blue Shirt, White Ink

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Colors: Red Shirt, White Ink

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I would like one shirt

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • I would like two shirts

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • I would like three shirts

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE VOTING***

Ok after the high interest on the other thread about ordering some Fz6 Forum Site T-shirts, i plan on using this thread to get a general order form.

What I need you to do...
Please use the poll to vote for color and quantity.

-As it stands we can do one color shirt, and one color ink.
-Example: Black shirt, white ink---Blue shirt, white ink---White shirt, black ink---red shirt, blue ink---but I cannot mix and match colors, besides the slight price difference. It would be a nightmare for me to sort out each and every person's size, and color choice. With everyone wanting different colors, it would just increase the chance for a screw up somewhere and then people arnt happy. It will be best to just pick one color.

-I also need you to select how many you would like. The poll options will be 1, 2, or 3.

-If you would like to order 2 shirts, and your color vote is for "black shirt, white ink" then vote for "black shirt, white ink" and then also vote 2. That way i can get an idea of how many shirts will be ordered, and what the majority of people want the color to be. This will be a "highest vote wins" deal.

PLEASE ONLY VOTE FOR SHIRTS IF YOU HONESTLY PLAN ON GETTING THEM, I NEED ATLEAST 20 (HOPEFULLY 36) TO GET THIS DEAL, SO PLEASE DONT VOTE IF YOU DONT PLAN ON PURCHASING.

-Lets please be adult about this. Remember $5 from each shirt is going back to the forums. So if you wanted a blue shirt with pink writing, but the vote is for Black with white, please dont get offended and not order because of it. You will still get a kick a$$ shirt, and put some money back into the forum that has supported us all for so long.

To allow for everyone to have a fair say, voting for this will end on friday at midnight EST. I know this is a few days away, but it allows for everyone to have a fair vote. Remember this shirt represents our forum, so we need to have everyone's say in it.

Remember $5 from each sales will be pumped right back into the forum. So be proud to rock an awesome shirt with an even better cause behind it!

Details:

The shirts will be $20 per shirt, ($5 going back into the forum) with an additional $5 charge for shipping (USA) I BELIEVE AUS and GB will be approx $15 shipping. VIA USPS web page pricing.

This is what the shirt is going to look like, (with colors that are voted for)
25575d1267650779-fz6-forum-t-shirts-shirt.jpg

Since MaxRyan and Krid80 took the time to create the artwork, they will receive a free shirt, as promised.

Here is a larger picture of the logos as well. Remember they still need to be slightly cleaned up before printing, but they are 99% there.
1217sew.jpg

25563d1267596395-fz6-forum-t-shirts-fz6-forum-bold-2.jpg

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
judging from the looks of the poll I think black might win. IMO i dont like black tshirts so I won't be getting any
Thats fine, I am going by majority ruling. Sorry I cannot make a custom shirt for everyone. :thumbup:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Just changed the bottom font to get rid of the F26 look to it.

updated!

I'm gonna be sending this to YamahaMAXdRPMs now for print soon!

attachment.php

Last edited:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just changed the bottom font to get rid of the F26 look to it.

updated!

I'm gonna be sending this to YamahaMAXdRPMs now for print soon!

attachment.php

In the future, not saying we should now, because I have no part in making it, but Id like to see a naked one too, but its just a thought thats all. Only because im converting too LOL sorry its selfish of me

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
don't have your email so here is a .pdf of the logo which is re-sizable but has a print size of 15x15 which should be larger than needed.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, as it stands we have 25 people committed to buying shirts, but 33 votes for colors!! NO CHEATING!!! :spank:
If you going to vote for a color, atleast buy a shirt too!! :rockon:

Remember ONE vote for a color and ONE vote for the quantity of shirts you want!!!! :thumbup:

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
ok so i voted blue,but i forgot to tick 'i want one shirt' so yes i vote for blue and i would like one shirt. no matter what colour wins i would still like one shirt. If im not mistaken you said youll post to Uk in another thread so that should nt be a prob to post to malta right? im sorry but i didnt read that thread before voting:spank:

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
I voted Blue too, but didn't realize that you could also select quantity. I'd take one if the front logo stays where it is, two if it's moved over to the left side of the shirt. Also, is that $5 shipping PER SHIRT or PER ORDER?

PLEASE move the logo on the front to the left side (when wearing it) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! The center position for such a small logo looks silly IMO.

Last edited:

willislite13

Reaction score
Visit site
I voted Blue too, but didn't realize that you could also select quantity. I'd take one if the front logo stays where it is, two if it's moved over to the left side of the shirt. Also, is that $5 shipping PER SHIRT or PER ORDER?

PLEASE move the logo on the front to the left side (when wearing it) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! The center position for such a small logo looks silly IMO.

I second that I'll buy a second shirt if the front logo is on the side

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i voted for black since it will most likely be worn to the gym on occation. but i will still be buying 2 (one for me, one for my wife) if the color changes.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I

Its ok with me if everyone else agrees. What do you all think? Logo on front left breast rather than center? Also shipping will be for up to 3 shirts. After that I will probably have to bump up the box size. This costing more on my end.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
If the numbers are to be believed you have around 50 tee-shirts "ordered". If you make them available in Black and Blue you will cover > 90% of everyone who voted.

I am only saying this because I voted for Black and I don't wear Blue.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think he front logo should be on the left side. Blue shirts rule! Black shirts drule! :spank: I'm definitly in especially if they are blue.
Thanks for doing this for all of us.

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
If the numbers are to be believed you have around 50 tee-shirts "ordered". If you make them available in Black and Blue you will cover > 90% of everyone who voted.

I am only saying this because I voted for Black and I don't wear Blue.

You don't wear blue?! :confused: :shakehead: why? I can't name a color I won't wear.