Fz6 Forum Official Shirts. ORDERS

***Please Read Thread Before Voting!!!!*** Shirt color and quantity.

• Colors: Black Shirt, White Ink

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Colors: White Shirt, Black Ink

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Colors: Yamaha Blue Shirt, White Ink

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Colors: Red Shirt, White Ink

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I would like one shirt

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • I would like two shirts

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • I would like three shirts

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Can't wait to get mine, but......

I like price very much. I settle on good price for with you. I would like to do this now as there are lottery winnings in my country. I have no way of getting the shirt as the postal workers don't delivery to my desert. I will send you $100 cashier's check for the shirt. I will have my shipper pick up the shirt. Please pay him $50 and I give you remainder. Deal? Please send bank account number, social security number, mother's maiden name, and semen sample. Most excellent wishes.

Brian

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I like price very much. I settle on good price for with you. I would like to do this now as there are lottery winnings in my country. I have no way of getting the shirt as the postal workers don't delivery to my desert. I will send you $100 cashier's check for the shirt. I will have my shipper pick up the shirt. Please pay him $50 and I give you remainder. Deal? Please send bank account number, social security number, mother's maiden name, and semen sample. Most excellent wishes.

Brian
No problem... I also accept IOUs :Flip:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com

Brian

someone sells things on craigslist! LOL

You forgot the part about being a Nigerian prince.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Let us know when they are ready, i will be buying one for the Missus, one each for my lads, and a couple for me....my shipping per unit is gonna be well cheap at that rate!

:thumbup:

...and don't forget the doggy. Maybe YamahaMAXdRPMs can arrange for a canine fitted shirt. :cheer:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im gettin real excited about this!! hehe... im gonna contact my seller tomorrow and work some details out. I should be able to start accepting payments monday!!

oh BTW Dennis... does the money i put in count toward the $500 gift card?????

HEHEHEHE J/K!!!

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Im gettin real excited about this!! hehe... im gonna contact my seller tomorrow and work some details out. I should be able to start accepting payments monday!!

oh BTW Dennis... does the money i put in count toward the $500 gift card?????

HEHEHEHE J/K!!!

actually, it would be cool if you acknowledged those who are buying and donating by donating in their name. Then they will get a shirt and a shot at the big prize.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
actually, it would be cool if you acknowledged those who are buying and donating by donating in their name. Then they will get a shirt and a shot at the big prize.
already ran that by dennis.. we shall see what he says

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PM from Dennis...

Admin said:
I think that is a great idea!!.. You can let everyone know in your thread and make sure to keep a list of member names ( call signs not real names)and how many entries they get... and I will add it to the draw bowl....

$350!!! est so far... that is AWESOM!!!

Hear that? For EVERY shirt you order the $5 donation will put your name in for the $500 Gift card!!! (the one listed at the top of the forum) 3 shirts = 3 entries for the drawing!! How awesome is that!!

... Ill try to take orders on monday... no need to PM me, ill post all the details then.

Thanks guys!!!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
**update***

Ok... little update for ya'll... i just talked to my seller and he told me that any color shirt is fine. So im gonna go ahead and do YAMAHA BLUE and BLACK.. both with white lettering. He told me that as long as its white ink, its the same price.

I am going to get some pretty final details from him tomorrow, i am sending him the artwork now. But just to get a rough estimate. I am gonna start accepting payment tomorrow evening after i get some more final details from him. After tomorrow i will give everyone until FRIDAY MARCH 12 TO MAKE THEIR ORDERS AND PAYMENTS. If your order is in by then, you will be included in the first phase of shirts.. if not.. you may have to wait till phase 2.

Its looking as if these shirts will be going out at the very beginning of april, and should be sitting in yoru front step somewhere in the first week. (no promises, but ill try my best)

He has 2 quality shirts, i will be purchasing the higher quality ones, i want them to last.

As stated before, your $5 donation that is included in the purchase price will also put your name in for the $500 forum gift card that is being drawn by dennis. You will be entered once for every shirt, 5 shirts = entries.

Please keep your eyes posted for a new thread with ordering details, i will post it tomorrow night. In that thread i will lay out exactly how to place your order, and exactly what design i am giving him so you know just what your getting... Please keep your eyes peeled.

Any other questions anyone has before we go through with this???

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
ok great postage prices are fine wiht me. i want to ask about sizing. i usually wear a large as i like my shirts a little loose as i hate to show my belly :rolleyes:. how do these fit? ie they fit tight, loose very loose

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
ok great postage prices are fine wiht me. i want to ask about sizing. i usually wear a large as i like my shirts a little loose as i hate to show my belly :rolleyes:. how do these fit? ie they fit tight, loose very loose

american shirts generally run large compared to european shirts. I wear XXL to XXXL in t-shirts and a Rossi shirt I bought from Europe is a XXXL that fits pretty snug. hope this helps

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
As far as payments go is pay pal OK? I will want one black and one blue. Cool.
Thanks

Yeah, we need payment method and such. I suggest we close this thread and start the official Payment thread with shirt costs (shipping+shirts for US and EU members) and payment details.

Only order/payment confirmation posts so it will be easy to keep track of.

I'm ready to order my 2 large shirts!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, as i said in the last post.. im gonna start an totally new thread with all the order details tonight. I can only accept paypal. So if you would like a shirt, please make sure you have a paypal, or find a freind who does. :thumbup:

ill set something up in a few hours...