Fz6 Forum Official Shirts. ORDERS

***Please Read Thread Before Voting!!!!*** Shirt color and quantity.

• Colors: Black Shirt, White Ink

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Colors: White Shirt, Black Ink

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Colors: Yamaha Blue Shirt, White Ink

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Colors: Red Shirt, White Ink

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I would like one shirt

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • I would like two shirts

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • I would like three shirts

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
My bike is black, my helmet is black (with a dragon on it), my jacket is black (with reflective bits), my gloves are black, my riding pants are black and my boots are black.

If I came home with a Blue tee-shirt, even a yamaha racing Blue tee-shirt my fashion guru (she who must be obeyed! :disapprove:) would pitch a fit.

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
I also think that the logo should be on the side.

I voted Yamaha blue, but forgot to tick the box for wanting 1. (I read the instructions, just screwed up)

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you guys are set on blue, and black shirts, i can TRY to work something out... The only real problem is, like i said, its one extra variable that can get screwed up between screeners, to me, to mail to you. Not that its like life altering, but it coudl get confusing trying to figure out what who gets what size in what color.. ya know?

But ill TRY, lets see how everything turns out, and who really pays when the time comes. :thumbup:

It seems that everyone wnats the FZ6 logo on the left side rather than center, so i can do that if you want.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
My bike is black, my helmet is black (with a dragon on it), my jacket is black (with reflective bits), my gloves are black, my riding pants are black and my boots are black.

If I came home with a Blue tee-shirt, even a yamaha racing Blue tee-shirt my fashion guru (she who must be obeyed! :disapprove:) would pitch a fit.

Sounds like you are in a big RUT!!! :rof: Try thinking outside the box a bit!! Blue and black look good together!! :thumbup:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, as it stands we have 25 people committed to buying shirts, but 33 votes for colors!! NO CHEATING!!! :spank:
If you going to vote for a color, atleast buy a shirt too!! :rockon:

Remember ONE vote for a color and ONE vote for the quantity of shirts you want!!!! :thumbup:

Indeed, dont vote if you dont care to buy. Your opinion in this will cost you a shirt! :)

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure I can justify USD$35 = AUD$40- for a T-SHirt.:(

Some stickers would be good though. :thumbup: Website name in that font, the picture, naked and/or faired.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Some stickers would be good though. :thumbup: Website name in that font, the picture, naked and/or faired.
I know, it kills me that it costs that much to ship... I dont know how the Japanese can ship me $2 items for free all the time lol
The cheapest that the USPS is showing me is $13.45 + tax

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

That's not a lot of money for a good quality t-shirt.

Billabong/Quicksilver shirts etc cost $45-$60.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know, it kills me that it costs that much to ship... I dont know how the Japanese can ship me $2 items for free all the time lol
The cheapest that the USPS is showing me is $13.45 + tax

It makes me wonder too. You by something on ebay for $5, and free shipping, where is the profit?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It makes me wonder too. You by something on ebay for $5, and free shipping, where is the profit?
I purchased cheap LEDs for $1.99 with $.99 shipping from japan... How can that be LoL... but after looking at usps and UPS... those are like teh best prices i can find.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
It's not? Gulp. By the way, will it be okay with Harley riders if I wear this shirt, do you think?

:confused: who cares what Harley riders think?

They would prefer you wear this:
unisex%20chaps.jpg

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went to the post office and priced some shipping methods out today. Not too bad. Looks to be about what i thought -- $5 for USA. and about $15 for JUST ABOUT everywhere else (please email me before purchasing if not a Great Britt or Aussie) On the upside. For you over the pond... A thought went through... If you purchase 2 shirts, it will still be $15 shipping... so thats only $7.5 a shirt... making the grand total $55 for 2 shirts shipped... or $27.5 a shirt.. WHAT A DEAL!!! :BLAA:
.. and to make that deal even sweeter, $10 of that went to the forum!! :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont really care how much the shirts cost, just want one, wanna support the forum, and am not too stressed about a few dollars either way...it's not as if we are talking about huge sums of money here....

Let us know when they are ready, i will be buying one for the Missus, one each for my lads, and a couple for me....my shipping per unit is gonna be well cheap at that rate!

:thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont really care how much the shirts cost, just want one, wanna support the forum, and am not too stressed about a few dollars either way...it's not as if we are talking about huge sums of money here....

Let us know when they are ready, i will be buying one for the Missus, one each for my lads, and a couple for me....my shipping per unit is gonna be well cheap at that rate!

Big spenda' big spenda' step right up!!! hehe :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Big spenda' big spenda' step right up!!! hehe :thumbup:

Lol...at that price.....it's no more expensive than shopping at home...except this lot gets delivered! even easier....

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol...at that price.....it's no more expensive than shopping at home...except this lot gets delivered! even easier....

lol.. might want to buy a few a size bigger in case ya gain weight, and a few a size smaller in case you loose it too!