Friendly competition between me and the local motor cop

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Kenny, I think you are going to be the slow race champion of the world!

Sent from Moto's Motorola

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Subscribing to watch later when I'm off VPN (and the world is not blocked)

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Kenny, haven't seen you on the roads lately. Thought you moved away. I guess you are riding too slow for me to see you at my usual pace...

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Kenny, haven't seen you on the roads lately. Thought you moved away. I guess you are riding too slow for me to see you at my usual pace...

LOL....I actually rode this Saturday with a coworker, rode up to Lake Tahoe, had lunch and hit Kingsbury Grade then up to VC via the truck route. As far as the slow race, really surprised how many riders cannot ride slow, and really disappointed in our motor unit, I've spanked two different officers, and I am a combined 4-0 against them, I have yet to lose a heat to anyone. It's really not how slow you can ride, it's all about how you are able to control your motorcycle.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice win Kenny....

Question - what was the distance and lane width? Slowest time if that is available.

Enjoy!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice win Kenny....

Question - what was the distance and lane width? Slowest time if that is available.

Enjoy!

I'm guessing around 3ft wide and maybe 60 feet long. No times, just strictly beating your opponent. Come on down and give it a try?

rpd_zps0zuyfmo4.jpg

In case you missed the other video, this video was taken from my helmet cam the next day, going against a different cop. Notice me high five the crowd while I control my clutch with my left hand and out ride the cop riding with one hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ1M_kqmO0o