New Garmin Zumo 660 Motorcycle GPS GIVEAWAY!!!!!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Garmin Zumo 660 Motorcycle GPS Giveaway:

Every month supporting members have been donating to support the site internet and upgrade/growing pains costs... once again as ususal the donations have exceeded the costs... So I will purchased with the excess a New

Garmin Zumo 660 Motorcycle GPS

Your name will be placed on a piece of paper in a box for every 5 dollars donated. I will pull a name from the box on Feb 1 st...

Good luck.... And thank you everyone for helping with the costs of running and growing this site!!...

I will order the GPS configured to the location of the winner so if you are in the UK I will order the UK version if you are in the US I will order the North American Version ect.... Good luck everyone and thank you for making this site what it is!!

Click here

cf-lg.jpg

zūmo® 660

Take a ride on a new route and explore the open road with the zūmo 660. This motorcycle-friendly navigator was built to lead you on all of your two-wheeled adventures. Whether you’re on a weekday ride just across town or a weeklong trip to an annual rally with friends, the zūmo 660 is ready to show you the way.
Designed By Bikers For Bikers

Featuring a bright 4.3” touchscreen color display, the zūmo 660 puts all the information you need in an easy-to-read format as you travel down the road. The zūmo 660 also has a glove-friendly intuitive interface that makes entering information as easy as shifting gears. In addition, the wide sunlight-readable display makes for easy navigation — whether you’re riding during a bright day or a moonless night. And with a rugged waterproof case that resists fuel sprays and UV rays, the zūmo 660 was built for life on the road.
Go Your Own Way

Pick your path and hit the streets. The zūmo 660 is ready to go right out of the box. It’s preloaded with City Navigator® NT street maps and millions of points of interest (POIs) that include motels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs, and more. In addition, the zūmo 660 offers 3-D building view and lane assist with junction view to show you more of your surroundings and make sure that you'll always know the right lane at the right time. The zūmo 660 also comes standard with a digital fuel gauge so you can keep track of how many miles you have left before it’s time to get gas.
Keep In Touch

The zūmo 660 features Bluetooth® wireless technology so you can stay in touch while you're on the move. With it, you’re free to safely talk on your phone without having to remove your gloves or helmet. Simply connect your zūmo 660 to your Bluetooth-enabled headset or helmet and then pair with your cellphone to make and receive calls on the go. You can also call POIs through the zūmo’s Bluetooth interface — perfect for last-minute change of plans or a quick pit stop for food and fuel. And with spoken street names functionality, the zūmo 660 will also transmit voice prompts to your headset for wireless and worry-free navigation.
Stay Entertained

Have a long ride planned? The zūmo 660 is your all-in-one entertainment center. Featuring an on-board MP3 player and advanced Bluetooth A2DP technology, you'll enjoy crisp and clean stereo sound with your compatible headset. The motorcycle mount also comes standard with a headphone jack so you can connect to your headphones or helmet headset and microphone. It’s also loaded with a picture viewer for taking friends and family on the road and it supports audiobooks to help break up the miles when you’re in for the long haul.
Plan and Share Your Rides

Found the perfect backroad to share with your riding buddies? Or perhaps you’re planning a cross-country trip and looking to avoid as much interstate as possible. With the zūmo 660’s powerful trip planning tools, you can create your custom routes via computer and then transfer your saved route directly to your zūmo. And when you’ve returned home, you can review your rides in Google™ Earth. In addition, microSD™ card expansion makes it easy for sharing routes and adding storage.
You can also visit zūmo Connect – our online community of routes and riders. It’s a great resource for finding new rides and planning trips.
Move Between Modes

Just because your bike’s parked doesn’t mean your day is done. The zūmo 660 also pulls double duty as an in-car navigator when you’re on four wheels instead of two. In addition to the included motorcycle mount, the zūmo 660 also includes a carrying case, vehicle mount and power cable. It’s like having two full-featured navigators for the price of one.

What's in the Box:

• zūmo 660
  • Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America or Europe (full coverage)
  • MapSource® City Navigator North America NT DVD or City Navigator Europe NT DVD (full unlock)*
  • Motorcycle mount with integrated power cable and mounting hardware
  • Carrying case
  • Battery pack
  • Automotive suction cup mount**
  • Automotive power cable
  • USB cable
  • Dashboard disk
  • Quick start manual

Last edited:

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you seriously think I would let you guys win that without a fight? :D

I'm in!

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! Pete really wants this thing, eh? :D Way to go Top!!!

So, 10 contributors and the meter is still at zero? ;)

Come on members! Throw $5 at this at least! Cheap money for a chance at a $600 GPS, the best motorcycle GPS available!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ahhh, so the gold bars are for supporters? always wondered what those were for.

Yes, there are two types, supporters (or memberships) and donations. I have an automatic PayPal enrollment with the site that gives Dennis a monthly support fee. I'm also a paid elite member.

The donations don't count toward those and are just that. One time, or recurring amounts that members donate to help offset his costs of running the site, hardware upgrades, internet fees, domain registrations, etc...

Unlike other forums I used to frequent, there is a BIG difference here. Dennis doesn't take the money and just maintain the site. He tally's the funds and with the money that is left over, buys prizes to give back to the members! What other Admin does THAT for their members? I've not seen it anywhere else!

Yet another reason why the sites Dennis has built are the best of the net, second to none and in a class by themselves!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP!!!

Get yer tickets! Get your cheap stake in a 660 waterproof GPS!

$5 could get you $600 dollars!

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
got a question. i was already planning on giving. i looked and the cheapest membership is $15.00 for the year. if i were to sign up for that would that count as three entrees? or would that be separate and i would need to give specifically to the giveaway for it to count?

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
got a question. i was already planning on giving. i looked and the cheapest membership is $15.00 for the year. if i were to sign up for that would that count as three entrees? or would that be separate and i would need to give specifically to the giveaway for it to count?
I was wondering the same thing! Thanks for asking question for me.:thumbup:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
any type of donation and membership counts so yes Premium would get you 3:thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
next payday i am in, i have marked my outlook calendar to remember...:spank:

It has been too long since i have donated anyway...

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks so much for this contest and the forum in general.

I sometimes stick my little Garmin Nuvi in the map case on my tank bag. It would be awesome to have a proper moto-friendly GPS.

Elite membership here I come!

(on payday)

:thumbup: