New Garmin Zumo 660 Motorcycle GPS GIVEAWAY!!!!!

copperhd5

Reaction score
Visit site
got a question. i was already planning on giving. i looked and the cheapest membership is $15.00 for the year. if i were to sign up for that would that count as three entrees? or would that be separate and i would need to give specifically to the giveaway for it to count?

Good question, as I just paid premium membership, then read this thread after joining.

Last edited:

08-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Been meaning to donate for a while & finally did today. Thanks for the GREAT site & keep up the good work.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One week left! You can't win unless you donate $5. Who we kidding anyway, you gotta throw more than $5 in to secure your chances at a $600 GPS.

I just did. :BLAA:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
One week left! You can't win unless you donate $5. Who we kidding anyway, you gotta throw more than $5 in to secure your chances at a $600 GPS.

I just did. :BLAA:

Thanks for the reminder Daryl. I'm in for a couple more.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in... this is a no lose situation. I will either win the GPS or I just contributed to a community that has helped and saved me so much time and money ! Thanks to all the helpful contributors on this site and the the ADMIN. :thumbup:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
when did the donations stop..it appears there are no goals to donate to as of today and also the "cigarette" has dissapeared from the bottom of the forum page