Out rode a motorcycle cop, again!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
During Reno's Street Vibrations Motorcycle Rally, I entered several Slow Bike Races, and each time, I found myself going against the Reno PD Motor Unit. You must win your heats in order to advance, process of elimination. If you're not familiar with these races, 1st one to cross the finish line loses! If you put your foot down or go outside of your lane, you are disqualified. The objective is to go SLOW! The cop pictured, I beat him last spring, and he wanted best 2 of 3 this time around. After beating him again, he dumped his bike during the 2nd run. I was actually losing to him, meaning I was a tad ahead of him when he dropped his bike. LOL. In the video, I was spanking the other officer so bad, at the halfway point, I decided to ride with one hand, feathering the clutch and drag my rear brake while I "High Fived" the crowd with my other hand.

12b7db93-0dbc-4165-b43c-c179ceab0ac1_zpsjswwmosd.jpg

20160924_165945_zps5p5omie3.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ1M_kqmO0o

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In the video, I was spanking the other officer so bad, at the halfway point, I decided to ride with one hand, feathering the clutch and drag my rear brake while I "High Fived" the crowd with my other hand.
And now, you are marked for life. Blah

Never tried a contest like that, looks like fun.