FireTruck Wreck

fireman

Reaction score
Visit site
Today I was involved in a wreck while working. Thought you might want to see what cagers vs. Firetruck would be like. None of my crew was hurt luckily and the patients in the car had minor injuries. Everyone please be aware of traffic at accidents and slow down please. ALWAYS wear your seatbelts when in a vehicle, and AGATT.

fireman

Reaction score
Visit site
We were on the interstate I-44, clearing the scene of another none injury accident. We were waiting for a break in traffic to pull out and head back to the station when the car ran right into the back of us. He said he never saw us. There was our Engine, Highway Patrol, one of our Officers, and the tow truck all with emergency lights on. The trooper thanked every on of us for "saving his life" because it would have been him hit. This has happend before were a state trooper has been killed, and one of my guys was run over directing traffic last winter by a kid not paying attention to the road.

sempul

Reaction score
Visit site
glad you were not hurt. i have also been run over while directing traffic for the fire department. he tried to run but stopped after there was 4 rounds fired into his rear tires. freaking moron. we charged him with attemtped murder of a police officer (was plead down rightly so but did scare him lol) and i once saw a fire truck back into one of our police cars and hooked the push bumpers under thier bumper. the fire truck dragged it for about a half a mile before we could stop them lol. they said they never even felt it (since fire truck is so big) and was wondering why it was sluggish lol.