Emgo wide drag bars like FZ1 bars

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, not FZ1 bars, but close enough! Emgo wide drag bars = 0" rise, 27.5" wide, 3" pullback. Sell new on Motorcycle Super Store for $20. I like em, flat and all but my wife is learning on the FZ and complained cause she is short, so when a different route for bars. Has holes drilled on both ends for the nipple locators on the controls. Black in color $22 Shipped to Cont US lower 48 states.

masa6gcs

Reaction score
Visit site
Are these bars narrower than the stock fz6 or fz1 bars? I haven't had much luck finding the width of the stock fz6 bars. Do you have pictures? Also do you have the risers for the bars as I am assuming they are needed as the fz1 bar gets very close to or hits the tank without the risers.

Last edited:

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
End to end the stock bars measure 25.5" and the drag bars are 27.5". The 2" was not too big a deal since there is much less pull back. I put them on with no risers and rode just fine with them on. The clearance issues with the tank are only at full stop left or right. You have to adjust the rotational angle of the bars a bit and the controls will not touch, more specifically the throttle. The hole for the left side controls was a little off but I just left out the part with the nipple on it and put it where I wanted it. Also comes with the bar end caps in case you don't run any other bars ends. Shipping will be about $9 -$10 so the purchase price is pretty cheap!