Alien Cafe Racer Headlight for sale!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, a while back i purchased this headlight, the Puig Alien Cafe Racer headlight...comes with H4 50W/55W stacked projector beam headlights.

It is in as new condition...no scratches, and i have fitted a set of flush mount indicators to it, which could be removed if so desired...

Is made from unpainted black ABS plastic, but does not need paint, the black polished front is A1.

Quality kit from Puig....not to be mistaken for the cheapo aftermarket headlights getting about on E-Bay.
'
Anyway, i want $300 plus shipping for it, if anyone is interested...

:thumbup:

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking about going naked, but a little wind protection is nice. How is the wind blast/ can you see above the screen in the tuck?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking about going naked, but a little wind protection is nice. How is the wind blast/ can you see above the screen in the tuck?

The screen sits just above the instrument cluster, and is well under your line of sifght in a tuck...

As for the windblast, with this screen, no real issue, it directs over your head in a tuck, and at your shoulders when you are more upright. Is not a buffetting, there is little turbulence...

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate that i missed this one:eek: had a bad week and didnt even think of getting back to it, thanks for the info:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This light unit is still available for purchase! Have had 2 buyers bail on me at the last minute now.

If anyone is serious about buying it, PM me, it's boxed up, and ready to send upon payment confirmation.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did the flush mounts already go or are they still available? I'd love to snag them.

Not wanting to seperate the light from the flush mount indicators. What I meant in the OP, was that if the purchaser wanted to seperate the indicators from the light unit, that it was possible to do so.

Hey, Wolfman.
What would be needed in addition to this to make it work with a '08 FZ?

Just a modification to the instrument cluster/ OEM headlight mount. The light comes with mounting brackets to mount the light unit, on the fork tubes.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, a while back i purchased this headlight, the Puig Alien Cafe Racer headlight...comes with H4 50W/55W stacked projector beam headlights.

It is in as new condition...no scratches, and i have fitted a set of flush mount indicators to it, which could be removed if so desired...

Is made from unpainted black ABS plastic, but does not need paint, the black polished front is A1.

Quality kit from Puig....not to be mistaken for the cheapo aftermarket headlights getting about on E-Bay.
'
Anyway, i want $300 plus shipping for it, if anyone is interested...

Bump....price drop...$275 plus shipping!