Where can I find any other maps than the couple on Dynojet? (yes, I've searched)

KB2WYL

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, Loren here. I posted on the introductions thread, and figured I'd come here. Only question I haven't been able to figure out on my own :) I have searched and searched, to no avail. I figure there must be plenty of people out there who have had their bikes dyno'd and have that map. Or people who live in a space where they can stand the bike and slowly build one. I can't, and the nearest dyno is 3.5 Hrs ride. All I have found is the Dynojet 3, and the european maps. What are you guys using, and where, if anywhere, can I find any more? I even thought if another member has a map for a similar setup (Stock exhaust cans but de-baffled, K&N, Cat Delete) and had a picture of the map in Power Commander then I could just manually make the map. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all so much,

Loren

PS, I have the PCFC, so I can use any maps from another member's PCFC, PCIII, or PCV

Look in your mailbox... :)
This map was for my 06 FZ6 with two brothers racing exhaust with a K&N filter.

they are all gone.Can you repost it here?

This is a map for a 2006 FZ6 with Two Brothers exhaust and K&N air filter. This is a dyno tune specific to my bike and may not be accurate enough for your bike but you are welcome to try it.

Attachments

• FZ6 tuning.zip
    961 bytes · Views: 13
Back